Land of the Morning Light Strategy
# 1

Before taking on the boss in a game, it is crucial to focus on improving your main attributes: AP (Attack Power), DP (Defense), and health. These factors are essential to ensure a successful battle.

When facing a boss, it's important to take manual control of your character, as fully automatic combat often leads to failure. You should pay attention to the boss's movements, especially when their health bar starts to decrease, as their attacks become more powerful and aggressive as they weaken.

1. Use a class with good mobility, has atleast 2 FG skills (Better if FG also has Rear Super Armor)
These are the top 3 classes you can use to finish bosses with no sweat:
Berserker
Spiritwalker
Choryeong

2. Always save your Evade for Bosses’s AOE Skills.

3. Pay attention to the Bosses’s HP Bar
HP x15/x10/x5 (These are the HP Bars you need to pay Attention for they will use AOE Skills)

4. Distribute your Energy to AP and DP.
If you are lower than 54k you need to make sure that your DP is higher by 2 Energy so you won’t get easily killed by the Boss. For ex. My cp is 58K and I distributed my energy to ( 6 AP 4 DP )

5. Also it is better to fight bosses with Weakened Aura. Weakened Aura changes weekly so better check which Bosses have Weakened Aura.

Strategy to defeat Golden Pig 1-5
Golden pig doesnt move to much so it is easier to maintain position while trying to kill him.

For best class in this boss, you should choose classes that has iframe and FG skills.

One is:
*Paladin has a descent FG and iframe skills (passive) this will help you kill the boss without taken to much damage from boss, But remember be wise on using FG and iframe skills and also your evasion is important,

Remember always use evasion on critical situation specially when Golden pig is using his burst attack and wide AoE. Knowing when he will use this will help you clear the stage.

2023-10-13 10:50
Europe
Daikokuten