Map
# 1
What is the meaning of different chest colours in any different map in the loot list?
2020-01-03 07:58
Asia
dieystopian
# 2
So what the color of the boxes in the “monster” tab of the world map is describing is the relative grade of the loot possible for you to farm in this zone. This is calculated based off level and CP as far as I can tell, because even though my alt is now within a few hundred CP of my main (2950 and 2700ish) the levels differ by more than a dozen. When I look at the various zones there is a lot more purple loot boxes although the level of the loot looks pretty consistent.

White means that you’re going to get very little or nothing.

Green means an ok amount but not a lot.

Blue means a good amount of loot, expect purple drops and possible yellows, oranges are very rare but possible here.

Purple means you’re going to get a lot of loot and it will be high quality BUT these zones usually have much harder to kill monsters well above your CP.

There is also a level next to each loot box. This further designates the quality and quantity of possible loot within nearby zones. Simply meaning, a lv 5 blue loot zone will have better loot ON AVERAGE than a lv 3 blue loot zone.

Whether or not a lv 4 green has better loot than a lv 1 blue has yet to be determined by me, but I think that the better color, the better the loot with the levels designating differences in loot across nearby zones.
2020-01-04 20:58
America
KosherNinja
# 3

I used to think the loot boxes were a multiplier but I've recently concluded that it's just an arbitrary indicator of loot grade.

Green chest 1 = loot level 36 (Trina fort)

Green chest 6 = loot level 41 (lake Kaia)

Green chest 10 = loot level 45 (inner mansha forest)

do you see the pattern?

Somewhat of a similar pattern for blue loot and purple loot too. Just that it's in ranges.

Meaning to say,

Green chests = loot level 36 - 45

Blue chests = loot level 46 - (67-69)

Purple chest = loot level 70 - something like the 90's ish (later content)

The game does say that there are better rewards at higher loot levels... This could mean higher drop rates (large quantities of greens or blues) or higher quality of loot (more blues vs green) .

It is not specified, but I'd like to think it's a mix of both.

Some people are reporting that they are getting loot of higher rarity with the +10% buff at character level 60.

This could mean two things: (1) either a different loot table is 'unlocked' for those who reach max level OR (2) different loot tables can only be accessed when the drop rate exceeds a certain percentage (+20% increased drop rate) for example.

2020-01-04 22:07
Asia
REST0105956