Everfrost & Guardian Strategy - Special Everfrost Map (Update 2023.08.12)
# 1

JAACO

Velia - Europe

Everfrost strategy?

The five quests for adventure in Everfrost are so well done that no hints are needed. Lando the Fox unerringly guides each adventurer to the final goal.

Perhaps just a few details.

1)

Conditions for activating all quests in Everfrost:

a) Completion of "Drieghan, Land of Dragons "

b) CP 39K or higher (if you haven't reached the required CP level yet, quests will unlock later, you just need to have the above mentioned CP level

2)

When completing the Mercenary Board quest, consider how long it will take you to complete a particular quest. If your CP is low, choose minting rather than destroying living creatures, minting will be faster for you and you will save lemon tea.

3)

If you are passing through an area where the monsters have "?", try to remove them, you will get CP (knowledge) points.

4)

As I stated in my previous post (2023-06-30) Everfrost & Guardian Strategy,

when you go treasure digging, you don't have to fight monsters at all. Just whistle to summon a horse and the monsters will stop caring about you for a while. Check out the demo– YouTube.

5)

I've tried to update the Everfrost map to show the information I consider important.

The map dimensions are 3856 x 3536 points, and the JPEG file size is 4.8 MB. (embedded images that are larger than the BDM Server settings are automatically resized - the map displayed is more than x4 smaller than the original)

I've attached a link to download the map in its original parameters if you are interested in downloading the Everfrost map.
...or you can bookmark the map in your web browser (Safari, Google Chrome…).

The Mega - allows zooming (max 1000%) and scrolling the image.

Special Everfrost Map (Update 2023 August 12)

The Mega - allows zooming (max 1000%) and scrolling the image.

6)

There is an elderly man named Baturnil on the grounds of the Snowstorm Guard Post who gives you a reward once a week for completing a task... (cooking goodies)

Be sure to visit him regularly x1 a week!

7)

Several times a week there is an "Eilton Defense" event.
Participating adventurers take on hordes of enemies to save a local landmark.

If you manage to defeat the hordes of enemies and receive a reward, the next "Eilton Defense" event will be unavailable to you.

Alternatively, you won't get any more rewards that week!

8)

A few words about holes in the ice,

after your skilled warrior easily punches a hole in the thick layer of ice that protects the fish from predators, there is nothing stopping him from replenishing the missing calories for personal consumption or culinary cooking, of course with the necessary help of a sleek seat, a fishing rod and later a larger kettle and a soup ladle.

In one hour of romantic sitting on the frozen surface of the water, your enthusiastic warrior will manage to pull just over 160 fish out of the water. The only prerequisite for successful fishing is that you click on the picture of the fishing rod, located in the bottom right corner.

There are a total of four places to catch fish in Everfrost territory.
Three of the fishing spots are located in safe populated areas and are marked with a fish icon.

The other location, which is marked with a fish icon, is for die-hard digging archaeologists. This fishery is located on the Sherekhan Iron Mine property, but no one has been able to dig or catch a fish here to date.
Don't lose hope... in time "something" will surely turn up, plus you have a great chance to finally be the first in the BDM world.
The extremely clever BDM developers know what they are doing or will do... and why.

The last fourth place where they actually catch fish is north of the Sherekhan iron mine. It is a locally popular small frozen pond, as yet unnamed, where the local horn boys like to gather.

All the fish-rich waters in the Everfost area offer the same assortment of fish - 7 species, one of which is golden. Unfortunately, it doesn't grant any wishes, so don't put it back in the water and cook up a hearty meal of "Fried Crystal Smelt" instead (1 Crystal Smelt = 1000 Food unit)

Everfrost - Fishing

9)
Fishing profitability in the world of Black Desert Mobile
If someone finds the hourly test inconclusive, you have a great chance to fix it on your own.

Fishing in BDM

10)
Don't forget that you must also take doping = the absolute best: drink, eat and sleep...

Otherwise your great BDM strategies might not work!

Allowed doping for Everfrost

11)

Murrowak Labyrinth
Once a month / In exchange -> receive two tickets to "Murrowak Labyrinth".

1 Murrowak Pathfinder = 50 Memory Shard

Murrowak Labyrinth is available after reaching CP 39k.

Then just enter the dark Murrowak's Labyrinth and enjoy the mysterious adventures.

The rewards you get for conquering the "Murrowak Labyrinth"

12)
Daily task:

Each day you will receive a reward in the "Everforost" territory if you eliminate 200 immortal creatures or more.

The quest is available without restriction (CP).

Have fun in Everfrost territory

JAACO

2023-07-03 18:50
Europe
JAACO
# 2

Good post.

2023-07-05 14:05
Europe
-