Everfrost & Guardian Strategy
# 1

Hola Adventurer!
It's me iKantongkol, want to sharing about tips and trick on Everfrost. Check this out!

Everfrost Strategy:
- Open All portal, will make you easier on Everfrost.
- Complete "Stories From the Mountain of Eternal Winter", you will get CP and Extra Tea.
- For CP under 39k, no need to force your char grinding on the field, just find some knowledge for gain your CP.
- Go to Snowstorm Guard Post > Baturnil (NPC) > give him Fried Crystal Smelt (Meal, cook or buy on Market) and you will get 1pcs Voidsent Eye. Weekly Mission.

- Always do Eilton Defense. Best Reward Voidsent Eye and Necklace Imprint. Weekly Mission.
- Complete Mercenary Board x3, choose Excavate mission for save your tea time. You will get 3 more extra Citron Tea.
- Use Life Plus, so you can stack your Citron Tea till 10 hours.
- Use All buff when you grind : Special Soup, Normal Soup and Flute of Unity if you or your guildmates have that.

- Kill all the mobs with Eternal Acc Drop:

MONSTERS COMBAT POWER REWARDS
Erecantus 41542/43554 VOID RING
Candidus 46561 VOID BELT
Okjinshini 50574 VOID BRACELET
Frost Giant 57512 VOID NECKLACE
Mrowek 59557 VOID EARING

Amount of materials needed to make the Void Accessories Set:
VOIDSENT EYES 500PCS
JEWEL 132PCS
AKRAD 250PCS
*Me personally recommended that it is much better to hunt monsters with drop Acc Void than collect Void eyes.

Guardians Strategy
Combo:

Shield Blitz (Stun) > Bonechill Strike (Daze) > Avalanche Cleave (Knockdown) > Earth Slam (Bound on grab) > Hellfrost (1200% Damage per hit)
*CMIIW, i'm not a PVP proplayer. This is just my opinion from the skill guide XD

2023-07-03 06:15
Asia
iKantongkol