Everfrost & Guardian Strategy
# 1
#Everfrost Map
*Make sure to finish first all the quests (both main and side quests), and also all the events available in the area 🤨
*finish all the knowledge available in the area for additional CP (while doing this make sure to do some excavation, to finish also the collection AND to obtain Earring Imprint 🥰.)
*If you have extra Citron Tea or extra time, try to get all the mobs knowledge for additional CP (Equip +%knowledge pet).
*Finish all Mercenary quests for free Citron Tea 😉 (a total of 1hr weekly)
*Find NPC who give 1 Voidsent weekly (catch smelting fish and cook it (fried crystal smelt)
*Always attend Eilton Defense once a week, once announced, you have one(1) day to prepare ☺️

After all the strategies mentioned above, let's go to the best part: FARMING in Everfrost
*First, try to minimise tea consumption from travelling from town to your spot (cause this is a waste of tea), save the location of your target spot (make sure you have T8/Doom horse for Quantum Jump).
If your Quantum Jump is still cooldown, you can cook strawberry salad to use the QJ again. (This is a very important cause it will save a few seconds/minutes of your tea). Also, you can use QJ outside everfrost to your everfrost spot 🤩.

**second, low cp mobs will give you more chances to obtain your target Eternal Accessories (less damage and easy to kill), make sure to check it in the map under the monster tab (view all the items available in the area also the CP requirements).

***third, for high cp mobs (high AP/DP), this is quite hard cause you will sacrifice some of your time trying to kill the mobs especially if your Cp doesn't reach the recommended CP. So here's some tips!:
-Use Jumbo potions and foods (Spicy pasta and meat roll (recommended)), if you have %Hp recovery imprint much better.
-Equip AP/DP Cp, %Hp potion regen, monster damage, branches and HP(optional) on your Fairy skills.
-Use Knockback, knockdown, stun, daze or any disable skills to stop the mobs (Do not include some skills that make you prone to monsters hit): For example: for kunoi class, remove kunai throw. Try to experiment some combos
-Use some Serret branch to maintain your HP.
-Save your starting location at the side of your spot (few steps will do), this will help you to lure the mobs while regenerating.
-Don't forget to use food sandwich for an additional Exp 😋
- On outlaw, but if you want to farm peacefully you can turn it off.

Doing all the strategies mentioned above, you can farm on high cp mobs, I'm only 50k but I can farm at Eternal Necklace and Earrings spot (58-61k Cp) 🥸. (I will not recommend to AFK in High Cp mobs cause I don't want you to farm while lying on the floor 🙃)

#Guardian Class,
I don't have any experience in playing the class yet. All I can say is use the grab properly 🫠. I'm a grab user class, using it properly and good timing can make you invincible and can defeat even high cp players 🤣. Cheers!!!

Happy Farming and blessed our RNG 🧐
一DarthBane一
2023-07-03 05:06
Europe
DarthBane