Everfrost & Guardian Strategy
# 1

Everfrost & Guardian Strategy as a low CP Player

Since I'm a 35k CP player, way above the requirement in order to farm this content. Here is what I'm doing :

1. Complete the everfrost story, they only ask you to talk to NPC. The story will bring you to many NPC, many town inside the everfrost area. And at each stop retrieve as many knowledge as I can.
2. While I'm doing that everytime, I will do the excavation on the way. Of course monster is way behond my CP so a trick in order to make them go back to their location if you they show you is to call your horse.
3. Use the minimum amount of tea possible, since I'm not able to do PvE content but maybe will be able sooner or later. Anyway I want to loose the minimum of water.
4. Trying to stack silver, I believe that eternal equipment will become new standard soon replacing chaos. Event will certainly help us to catch-up and provide : chaos item, way to increase knowledge for CP, obtain more resto scroll and so on... So I'm preparing myself by selling as many as I can in order to have silver to increase main character.
5. Quest : There is a weekly quest in everfrost which allow you to obtain ressources in order to craft eternal accessories and it require to only fishing : (3) Black Desert Mobile: Easy Voidsent Eyes (Weekly Quest) - Everfrost Region - YouTube here.

6. This bring us to next strategy which is gathering information in group : sharing information to improve knowledge, learn trick from other etc...

7. Trying to claim reward that can help in order to incrase CP such as altor elit which will be reset soon 22/07/2023 for the reset and so on...

2023-07-03 01:28
Europe
TakasuRyuji