Everfrost & Guardian Strategy
# 1
Server: "Europe"
Clan: "Mедуза"
Motto: "За НЕПАРИЖ"

Greetings dear adventurers!

Once again, the developers delight us with great content - Everfrost.

The new location begins with 5 new storylines, new monsters, and long-awaited items and accessories. First of all success in the mountains of everfrost depends on the amount of Citron Tea so that you can stay in the mountains as long as possible. Initially, you need to understand that you need to save Citron Tea, so in order not to waste it, I will give some tips.

First tips:
- When you are in the Everfrost settlement, tea is not used.
- To save some tea, you can use the quantum jump with the 8-th generation horse. Save previous successful points on the map.
- Use the button "Move to the settlement" so as not to waste time not walking.

Where to get Tea:
- Every day you will receive tea (x1), much like getting water for the desert.
- Tea (x1) is available for purchase with 590 Black Pearl, purchase limit - 2 times a week.
- Tea (x1) is available for purchase with 590 White Pearl, purchase limit - 3 times a week.
- Tea (x2) is available for purchase 1 chest in the recommended shop, purchase limit - 4 times a mounth.
- Tea (x1) can be obtained at the same time for the achievement "Perform 200 excavations in Everfrost".
- Tea (x1) can be obtained at the same time for the achievement "Defeat 6000 Everfrost Enemies".
- Tea (x1) can be obtained at a time for the achievement "Acquire 100 knowledge of Everfrost".
- Weekly you can get 3 items "Tea" by completing special tasks. The board of special tasks is located in any camp of Everfrost.

Where to begin:
- Stock up on energy, it will come in handy for excavations.
- First of all go through the stories, this will bring you resources and slightly increase CP.
- When visiting settlements, always open the list of NPCs and get knowledge from characters that are marked with a book with a question mark.
- When moving between locations collect all the knowledge that you see nearby, they are highlighted with the "?" icon.
- Go through history on horseback or on foot, look at the compass and dig, сlose the collector's book.
- When you complete the story, you can completely switch to monsters and getting the remaining knowledge.

Additional Tips:
- As you open new Everfrost locations, you will receive rewards once.
- Do not forget to dig, from the dug out objects, upon recognition, you can get runes and memory seals for the earring.
- Catch "Crystal Smelt" and cook dishes from it. Do not forget to hand over the dish to the NPC, from whom you will receive the coveted "Eye of Devastation" in return.
- The best idea right now is to farm monsters that can drop jewelry until the whole set of accessories is collected.
- Just like in the desert, the flute of rallying works, so if the guild manages to accumulate tea, you can buy this flute and run it.

Knowledges:
The simplest knowledge can be obtained by completing the main story. The knowledge that is hidden in Everfrost can be obtained independently by walking through new locations. To save tea, you can use the tips by watching a short video on the teamwork of guild members:

YOUTUBE LINK

Area map provided by the guild team

New Items to get:
We have already seen the items that can be obtained in Everfrost in the dedication when we entered the portal near the NPC Rando. These were: Improved Experience Scrolls. There are new items that we have been waiting for: "Eye of the Void", new accessories of devastation, "Everfrost Heart". These items can be obtained with a very low probability, and for this reason, I recommend that you save up a lot of tea and use a rallying flute along with the guild. I will write about how to get items below.

Monsters:
New monsters have appeared in the Everfrost area, which can bring new knowledge and increase CP by 1 position. A wide variety of monsters with CP from 39.000 to 62.000, however, they can be killed even with 39.000 CP, but be careful, they can kill you in one hit. Use dodge and dishes to live as long as possible. To gain knowledge about strong monsters, it is enough to kill him several times, there is no need to stand for days at a location and kill a monster by increasing the level of knowledge. There is only one level of knowledge. Pay attention to the items that can be obtained from monsters, I recommend spending time on monsters that can give jewelry.
Area map provided by the guild team

Bosses:
In the Everfrost region, you can get the item "Heart of Everfrost", an item with which you can summon the Guardian of Everfrost - Ereborka. By defeating the guardian, you can get unique items: "Shattered Earrings" and "Fragment of a Winter Dream". The first item is used to enhance the earring. The second item serves as material for creating a new winter suit. As soon as I visit the new boss for the first time, I will describe the strategy and items that I received.

New Accessories:
A new type of accessory has appeared that is superior to chaos accessories. New accessories, like Chaos, have a resonance and can be created using existing Chaos accessories, with the same amplification and seals of magic. Jewelry does not drop from all monsters, so check the drop from monsters on the map.
- Erekhantus: Eternal Ring, 41552 CP.
- Kanditus: Eternal Belt, 46561 CP.
- Okjinsini: Eternal Bracelet, 50574 CP.
- Frost Giant: Eternal Necklace, 57512 CP.
- Winter Cyclops: Eternal Earing, 59557 CP.

Eye of the Void:
In the new Everfrost location, a new item has appeared that is involved in the creation of accessories. This item drops from all monsters in the new region, and has a very low drop rate. Also, once a week, you can complete the quest and get it. This item can also be obtained in a team event "Defense of Eilton". To create a new jewelry you will need the following number of items, among which there is an eye of the void:

Quest to get Eye of the Void:
During ice fishing, you will receive achievement rewards based on the amount of fishing.
1. In the region of the mountains of eternal winter, we go to the location "Snowy outpost".
2. Not far from the TP we find a place for fishing, the task is to catch the "Crystal Smelt".
3. Go to the culinary section, prepare the "Split Smelt" ingredient, from which we prepare the "Crystal Smelt" dish.
4. In the location "Snowy outpost" we find the NPC Bartali, take the quest and exchange the dish for the item "Eye of devastation".

Pic. 1 - NPC Bartali in "Snowy outpost"
Pic. 2 - Taking of the quest
Pic. 2 - Ice Fishing in location "Snowy outpost"
Pic. 2 - "Crystal Smelt" dish
Pic. 2 - Geting item "Eye of devastation"

Defense of Eilton:
A new weekly event awaits you, which is similar to a group conquest - "Defense of Eilton". From 20 to 30 people from 39000 CP can participate in the conquest. Upon victory in the Defense of Aiel, players have the opportunity to receive chests with rewards, which may contain random items. The Defense of Aiel event consists of 4 attacks. During each attack, the monsters attack in different ways, and there are also special bosses that must be defeated. Participants must be ready to counter every attack and deal effectively with enemies. You need to be lucky and be able to deliver the final blow to the boss. The more bosses you kill, the more points you get.

New class "Guardian":
Also, the developers gave us a new class that we have been waiting for so long. At first glance, this is a class with average performance, at the moment there are no special superpowers. It all depends solely on your hands and skills. During all the battles in the arena, I did not have enough movement speed. I have ideas for skill layouts:

At the end I want to wish you good luck. Enjoy the game and the new Update Guys!

Greetings dear Developers!

I would like to ask the developers for a few changes:
- Increase the number of weekly tea quests and achievements. It's a shame when I bought tea for 2 weeks in a row, but didn't get even the simplest jewelry, but in our guild already 7 people received costume jewelry within an hour.
- Increase the amount of "TEA" items in the store for white and black pearls, I'm sure TEA will be popular for purchase.
- It would be great if we had more clothing stories that provide more special effects on the character.
- I would like to see a horse or llama to excavate in Everfrost.

Thank you for your work.

2023-07-01 05:09
Europe
DuEmomentI
# 2
An incredible article! Thank you so much for that!
2023-07-02 08:26
Europe
Аcypа