Everfrost & Guardian Strategy
# 1

Good day Adventurers,

Here are my tips and tricks about the new map Everfrost

Everfrost

Things to prepare before venturing everfrost:

-start the quest with enough citron tea to maintain smooth progress of the quest

-have enough stamina while doing the story quest ( much preferably desert camouflage equipped to have efficient excavation)

Everfrost story quests

-39k cp min requirements for the map where mostly you encounters specific mobs or within the instances and strictly required most.

-finishing all 5 Everfrost story quest gives of many materials,bp and cp and also Luthraghon Accessory set which is a bonus points

Story Quest Notes:

-while doing the story quest and while in town, encourage to complete Knowledge like (topography,academics,ecologyadventure,character). these knowledges gives off decent cps,bp and stamina potion. though some monsters knowledge need a really high cp required, only those within your cp range knowledge is advised (Credit to Sevicha)

-never forget to visit the maps point of interest (towns,portal, named places)

Additionals

Citron tea 

-the most essential item in everfrost, the counterpart of purified water in great desert or so called the daily pass

-acquired everyday and can be stacked up to 5hrs or 10hrs (with life plus)

-can buy additional tea in the shop (Misc. > Etc.) 2x weekly for 590 bp and 3x weekly for wp

-mercenary boards also gives off 3x weekly citron tea

Flute of Unity,Soups and Toasts

-gives a boost in combat exp and drop rate in everfrost. (Hot Time  and Fortune Scrolls doesn't apply in everfrost)

-the flute is really neccessary if available for extensive farming to have a efficient farming

Mercenary Board

-can be done 3x weekly, advisable to finish it and acquire Citron tea  + additional hefty rewards

Ice Fishing

-you can acquire Crystal Smelt to make Fried Crystal Smelt in cooking to gain Voidsent Eye weekly Through NPC Baturnil at the Snowstorm Guard Post

Voidsent Eye

- a material use to craft eternal accessories

-can be farm in everfrost field 

Eternal Accessories

-requires Voidsent Eyes, Chaos Jewels and Ah'krad

-the sole purpose to farm in Everfrost, crafting this accessories can be a hard and long extensive work but in the end worth the cp boost. (if you're lucky, can be looted by defeating monsters.)

Erebjork

-a new boss which is a counterpart to Apocros in Great Desert but Requires Dreadwinter Heart (looted from defeating monsters in Everfrost) to summon

Collection

-Morco Dolls and Landscapes ( Paintings), are scattered all through out the evefrost maps. some can be seen while venturing the story quest while some are hidden in plain sight. (Credit to RADAMENT from KR server)

-completing collection is very encouraged. it gives off good amount of rewards (cp,bp,mats)

Excavation

-there is a specific excavation loot that the collection needs and is divided into two parts ( I and II)

- I, can be excavated in blue aura excavation

-II, can be mostly excavated in yellow,orange,red,pink aura excavation

Notes:

-when farming in everfrost, saving enough citron tea and use it in 1 go is not really required but i prefer it than doing it 20mins everyday

-to have an efficient farming of eternal accessories, farm in a spot where some monsters drop eternal accessories. you view it while in map tap Monster tab on the lower right, click the monster in map and you can see the eternal accessory

-T8 & Doom Horses is really a big help in roaming everfrost

-in farming, i really advise to use soups + toasts + bell

Weekly Routine

1. Stack up a lot of Citron Tea time (including weekly wp/bp extra Citron Tea)

2.Complete weekly Mercenary Board for extra Citron Tea

3.Finish Baturnil weekly voidsent eye

4.Participate atleast once Eilton Defense for additional voidsent eye and imprints

5.All out farm with Soup + Bell + Toast

Eilton Defense

-a new PvE content that requires 39k and above to participate and can be done once weekly

-will open after 24hours from the point are at max energy can begin with 20-30 adventurers

-a tower defense like weekly event in bdm in which the adventurer who will be ranked by points (by last hitting the monsters) where i advised but not require to use pve focus classes to have optimal results.

-finishing this event will give you Voidsent Eyes which is the material for Eternal Accessories

Guardian Class

-this a melee slow class and also a grabber class but somehow decent.

-as a melee class, use skills especially grab skills wisely to avoid turning the tides of the situation

RNG BLESS YOU ADVENTURER

2023-06-30 22:54
Asia
Dallas