“Everfrost & Guardian Strategy”
# 1

Since Snow Mountain is out for almost a week now, I think it is time to maximise our resources like citon tea, ehem ehem, aside from waiting for the free in-mail rewards ^_^

Do the Story Quest first and dont stray from the path

The most important thing to do when starting your exploration of the vast Snow Mountain is to do the story quests first. There are a total of 5 chapters for this which you can access on your in-gae setting then tap on Story. It's a simple theme park tye of quest where in you go to and fro on each location to know more about the new region and what happened thus far in BDM

Have I mentioned that Jordine Ducas is back?

Upon doing these series of Story quest you will be pampere with a lot of resources including Citron Teas. Despite accumulating a sizable amount of time for everfrost never stray from the path. Complete the Story first and avoid wasting tea. Unlock Each town portal first as this will give you an advantage when roaming around later.

Killing mobs and obtaining knowledge.

After you are done with the story it is time for you to roam around a bit and kill some mobs to ulock their knowledge for additional stats. Unlike Hadum/Chaos realm knowedge, mods in everfrost only requires you to unlock their knowledge once. Similar to the great desert mobs. In order for you to lessen the time in doing this, ensure that you equip pets with additional knowledge gain 1st before emabrking out of the tons and start killing mobs. Additionally check you map first an start with mob group that are closer to the town. This way once you aree done you can easily  go back to town and save tea time. Always make sure that you are hunting mobs closer to ares with accesible town portals so that you cna utilize these better when moving around the map

Unlocking collection pieces and Adventure Knowledge

This part is quite easy in everfrost as most of the collection pieces are at towns or near towns with the exception of the one that requires excavation materials. Taking each piece would be easy if you just head into Youtube and search 

Everfrost 🏔️ | Landscape Painting & Morco Doll Location | Black Desert Mobile

credits to Kyverrafor making this guide

You can also search for adventure knowledge the same way. Doing this will definitely save you a lot of prcious tea time.

Now that's all I can share for now but I hope this will be helpful and jumpstart your way into exploring the new snow region of Skyrim!

oh I mean Everfrost!

See you in-game guys and I hope y'all get your eternal acce set soon. PEACE!!!

2023-06-30 22:08
Asia
Gwynbleidd