Everfrost & Guardian Strategy
# 1
To start, be prepared to spend a lot of time here. There are massive amounts of content, and paying attention to details and being judicious with your use of Citron tea will pay off in the long run.

I'll try not to bore you with stuff you may have read multiple times before. In the beginning focus on opening up maps and specific areas by activating altars. So far, there are three areas where I haven't found the altar/transport pod. I don't know if it's a glitch or an unperformed task, mission, etc. Just be diligent in this. Most everything else flows from the successful completion of this particular task.

Equally important is mob knowledge. Kill as many different mobs as you can so that you can accumulate the knowledge. This means direct cp increases for you! Don't try and punch too far beyond your weight just yet. You will have opportunities for that later.

Excavate, Excavate, Excavate! I can't emphasize that too strongly! The rewards for you are many and very diverse, ranging from coin gains to Citron tea to collection items.

Speaking of collections, yes, there is a new collection tab open. The good news is that there are very few items in it, and that's kind of the bad news too...not many opportunities for rewards. But the rewards are worth it upon collection and completion so be diligent and don't ignore it!

I think that this will do for now. Feel free to whisper AlexAce in game if you have any questions, or if you just want to say hi! Btw, I speak Spanish and Google Translate fluently hahaha!
2023-06-30 16:47
America
AlexAce