Everfrost & Guardian Strategy
# 1

Server: Europe

Family name: PaperSkу

In this guide, I will talk about what needs to be done first of all for both top players and beginners who have CP to open this location.

1. Complete the entire story. At first glance, this seems unnecessary to you, but in fact, according to history, they give a lot of Citron tea (time for a Everfrost) that you will need. As well as going through the story, you get knowledge that you can not get without going through it. The only problem can arise only with Lesha's trial. There you need to move the balls to the pillars, each to its own color, and then use the light source in the middle of this platform. The rest of the story is very easy, you can pass it even with only 39-40k CP.

2. On the entire Everfrost location, only 3 places cannot be opened(knowledge), most likely they open according to history. After adding the last or two last chapters of the story, I hope they will open :)

3. Close knowledge on all mobs in the Everfrost while you can. The thing is that the damage for all mobs on any cp is the same, the difference is only in the damage that is inflicted by mobs on you. Just dodge in time, and if your class has a lot of forward defense, even better. That is, you can close knowledge on all mobs up to those who have 61k CP.
And do not try to close the knowledge on the Snowfield Terruda Elite Fighter, you will not succeed, at the moment it has a bug on it, this mob appears at different times on different spots. You will spend a lot to unlock the knowledge of this mob.

4. After you do what I described in the first two paragraphs, you can start farming mobs or excavating. Let me remind you: the memory imprint on the earrings drop not only from the Ice Trolls, but also from the excavations. Of course, it’s better to farm mobs in Everforst with a flute, and also use soups and the Outlaw Zone mode works there.

5. Eilton Defense: Here you have two options. Either you shoot mobs and bosses with siege guns because you don't have enough CP or you have a lot of CP and you start killing waves of mobs and bosses, bosses give a lot of points, but mobs give a lot less. For 4 waves of mobs, you need to protect the Winter Star. The highest reward is given to those who are in 80% of the rating.
As far as I understand, it is best to be among the mobs and bosses where you get the most points.

6. I don’t have information about Erebjork yet, but as far as I understand, this is guild content where up to 30 participants are needed.

7. YouTube will help you with closing the collector's book, because words cannot describe where you can find all the parts. But I can leave links for this if the administration does not prohibit using it in the event.

7.1 - Pictures of mountains for collection:

7.2 - Morco Dolls:

Thanks for the information provided from Korean servers to the player and blogger IceXgame

Welcome to Everfrost :)

2023-06-30 16:43
Europe
爱Moon