Stats and "Runes"
# 1

Hello,

I've been trying to optmize my equipments with my skills, but there are some questions that I need some help with:

1) What's the difference between Move Speed and Attack Speed? Wich of these is related to the delay after skills/attacks?

2) What is the effect of critical in this game? Does the attack get a percentage bonus or ignore DEF?

3) Is there any CP calculator?

4) What about the "runes" (Aal, Labreve..), how do I take advantage of them?

Thanks for the help ;3

2020-01-02 09:40
America
Draemor
# 2

1) What's the difference between Move Speed and Attack Speed? Wich of these is related to the delay after skills/attacks?

- Move Speed is how fast your character walks or runs. Attack Speed influences how fast you cast your skills or spells. This applies to all classes and is important in some classes such as Witch (in order to pull off a certain combo).

2) What is the effect of critical in this game? Does the attack get a percentage bonus or ignore DEF?

- It is just a straight up multiplier of your attack.

Example:

Crit Damage: 150%

Crit Rate: 20%

Attack: 1000

Mob DEF assumed = 0

Damage on mob (normal): 1000

Damage on mob (when critical): 1000 X 1.5 = 1500

3) Is there any CP calculator?

- Inventory --> "Check CP" at the top left. It will show a break down for each part which contributes to your total CP.

If you are having trouble raising your CP, please take a look at my guide here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iZKUq1YRVP6iVN2ZyeTLMnRLMTCCDEnhSwsfOqcWZqw/edit#

4) What about the "runes" (Aal, Labreve..), how do I take advantage of them?

- Some skills can be further buffed by selecting the desired rune branch. The branch of the runes are usually locked until you reach a certain level for that skill. You will usually have a choice to select between two branches when the opportunity arises.

- What people usually do is try to focus on one or two main branches and then gear accordingly. For Rangers, this would be the "Aal" and the "Labreve" branches.

- Gems, lightstones and Accessory Resonance are the main ways to increase your branch damage. Gems can roll with a "Aal/Serrett/Labreve/Ahib + X%" stat, same goes for Lightstones. The higher the rarity of the gem/lightstone, the higher these values will be.

- When all of your accessories are +5 and above, a resonance effect will apply and you will get an "All branch damage +3%" effect. This effect increases as all of your accessories become +6, +7, +8 and so on.

For a more in depth explanation on branch damage, please refer to this resource:

https://en.bdmbase.ru/blog/video/2019-12-06-branch-damages-tested-which-to-focus-on.html

Hope you find this useful. Feel free to hit me up on Discord if you are looking for answers. I'm not very active on this forum and might miss out on your questions.

Discord ID: Sanders#9933

2020-01-04 22:23
Asia
REST0105956
# 3

Wow, thank you so much for the response! I had not acess the forum for a while and learned a lot in game, but you took a lot of time to help me, so I'm sorry for not giving you a feedback ealier :(

2020-01-14 06:57
America
Draemor
# 4

Wow, thank you so much for the response! I had not acess the forum for a while and learned a lot in game, but you took a lot of time to help me, so I'm sorry for not giving you a feedback ealier :(

2020-01-14 06:57
America
Draemor