% Life Skills x2 in one time (update Aug 9th, 2022)
# 1

Another common activity is:

Foraging & Merchantry (or other activities - test as needed and equip your inventory)

1. you should have enough Stamina (approx. 1500 = 6x X-Large Samina Potion)
2. activate Foraging (preferably in some city-quiet place), you must have " Florin Hoe " in your inventory
3. move to Camp
4. take the carriage on a journey to see the merchants (approx. 15 min?)
5. go back to Foragíng
6. take your harvest (Loot List)

(update Aug 9th, 2022)

JAACO

If you start an activity - A

and you see the table - B

which, when you click on it, displays the text - C

Life Skills

You can do a lot of things at the same time:

Camp Fishing & Foraging (unlimited benefits) - Equipment: Orzeca's Treasure - Florin Hoe
Camp Fishing & Logging (unlimited benefits) - Equipment: Orzeca's Treasure - Trent Axe
Camp Fishing & Mining (Unlimited Benefit) - Equipment: Orzeca's Treasure - Omar Pickaxe

Camp Fishing & Hunting (less benefit than hunting alone)

Great Ocean & Foraging - Equipment: Orzeca's Treasure - Florin Hoe
Great Ocean & Logging - Equipment: Orzeca's Treasure - Trent Axe
Great Ocean & Mining - Equipment: Orzeca's Treasure - Omar Pickaxe
Great Ocean & Hunting (less benefit than hunting alone)

According to the description, the conditions will be the same for the Arena activities...

Camp Fishing & Foraging (unlimited benefits) - Equipment: Orzeca's Treasure - Florin Hoe

illustrative demonstration:

First - Foraging

Foraging

Next - Camp - Fishing

Fishing

End - Return to Foraging - (5 minutes later)

Loot

P.S. …you will have caught fish in your inventory and the % of Life Skills for both activities will increase proportionally depending on the time

2022-08-04 22:14
Europe
JAACO
# 2
Imma try this out. Already tried without success. But I don't think I can did it right
2022-08-07 17:41
America
WallaceOne
# 3

For the combination with combat I think the condition is " Hadum's Realm " sometimes (somewhere) it doesn't work, you need to try... 🤔

??? It is also possible that the success of the combination depends on the activation of the " Events Buff " (Combat Plus, Life Plus, Black Spirit Plus, Camp Manager) I had them all active...

??? the success rate could also increase the level of Black Spirit (I had 267 Lv)

JAACO

2022-08-08 22:36
Europe
JAACO
# 4
Outdated
2022-12-05 21:31
America
ZаТiVa
# 5

Rest in peace, old fossil

2023-03-22 06:14