# 1

CHAOS                                                           

Then the next map is the chaos map. This map is a mix of Elion and Hadum. The important things to note on this map are as follows:

a) Monsters in chaos map have respawn speed like hadum but with lower experience. Here you can get spoils of Elion.

b) There are repeatable quests that you can take on certain maps. The rewards given are quite interesting, namely Lightstone Fragment, Blackstone, Boss Stamp, Ancient Gold Coin, Silver, EXP, and Contribution EXP.

c) It takes 3 minutes to move from chaos to hadum or vice versa. This map is the best choice when you run out of vials.

d)All the tips and tricks on the Elion map can be applied here.

FRONTLINE ZONE       .......                                

The next map that I will discuss is the frontline zone (deleted??). This Frontline zone is designed to get very good loot but requires High CP, because the strength of the monsters on this map is made to adjust by the cp of players on the map. In addition to the Frontline Zone, there is also a secondary Zone that works similarly to the frontline zone but with lower levels of rewards, EXP and Knowledge. I will not continue the discussion on this map because this map is no longer in BDM when I write this article.

NIGHTMARE                                                 

The next map is Nightmare, you can find this on certain maps either in Ellion or Hadum, this map contains strong monsters with good prizes and EXP, use the Hadum Map tips and tricks if you enter the Nightmare Map. Now the important things that distinguish it from Regular Map are as follows:

1. Nightmare can only be entered by 100 people.
  2. You get 5 minutes after every after going into nightmare.
  3. Kill other players or monsters to increase hunting time in nightmare

*Maybe when I wrote these tips and tricks, nightmare had turned into a twisted nightmare. I won't explain much about this map because it was just added a few weeks ago. You can read it yourself on the official BDM website. I will give you the link :D.https://www.world.blackdesertm.com/Ocean/Wiki?wikiNo=24. Some things I can give are as follows:

1. Enter twisted nightmare according to your Combat Power so that you can last a long time in Nightmare.
  2. It is recommended to play with guild mates so that you can survive on the map. Given that it takes additional time to survive in this map.
  3. In this map there will be a boss where you will get a good reward when hitting the boss. The more your guild friends hitting the boss, the more loot you will get. Twisted nightmare will be finished when the last boss appears and is successfully killed.
  4. In this map there are Nightmare Fragments that you can get which can be converted into great gifts after this twisted nightmare is finished. But this Fragment can be grabbed by other players if they kill you. Make sure your guildmates protect each other

CHAOS RIFT I & II                                         .       

Then the next map that I discuss is Chaos Rift. Chaos Rift has 2 levels, namely Chaos Rift 1 and Chaos Rift 2. Chaos Rift 1 is in Titium Gorge, then Chaos Rift 2 is in Pila Ku Execution Room. Some things as conditions and tips on this map are as follows:

In the Chaos Rift you can get rare items such as ahkram Prophecy and Chaos Filled Secret Book Chest. This Ahkram is use to increase the success rate in enhancing your chaos gear by 100%. And it can't be used for enhancement gear such as <Mystical, Abyssal, Primal. you can read awakened enhancement guide here "https://www.world.blackdesertm.com/Ocean/Wiki?wikiNo=50"

The requirements to be able to access Chaos Rift 1 are as follows *Patch Notes [August 10, 2021] :- The entry combat power required for Chaos Rift II is 18,000.

- To enter the Chaos Rift, you must use Harmony Scroll to protect yourself from the Rift.

- The effect of the [Harmony Scroll] lasts for a total of 60 minutes, and when the duration of the effect ends, you will continue to be heavily damaged.

- [Harmony Scroll] can be purchased for 950 million silver from the Chaos Rift Watcher at the entrance of Titium Gorge, can be purchased 10 times per week per family and must be used within 7 days of purchase and cannot be used after the expiration date.

- Hot Time items are not applied in Chaos Rift.

Meanwhile, entry to Chaos Rift II is as follows *Patch Notes [January 25, 2022] :- The second Chaos Rift appear in Pila Ku Execution Room.

- You can enter Pila Ku Execution Room passing through Pila Ku Torture Chamber.

- The existing Chaos Rift will become Chaos Rift 1 and will be kept in Titium Gorge.

- You can only enter Chaos Rift 2 when your CP is 29,000, the required CP for Chaos Rift 2.

- In Chaos Rift 2, you can obtain loot with a significantly higher drop rate than in Chaos Rift 1, and you can also obtain additional Root of Sorcery.

- You have to use Undefeated Shield in order to enter Chaos Rift 2.

- Undefeated Shield will last for a total of 30 minutes.

- Undefeated Shield can be crafted with [Harmony Scroll] x1 and [Guardian's Orb] x1 in the Craft menu

In this Chaos Rift, I will give some tricks to use Chaos Rift Entry effectively considering the very limited time in the chaos rift. Basically all Hadum tips and trick can be applied here. here is the principle when you are doing chaos rift.

1) Violent Monster Hunt

In my opinion, one of the most important items to get in Chaos Rift is Ahkram Prophecy 100%, this item functions to Enhance Chaos Gear. Therefore, in order for us to get the maximum drop chest, we should do Violent Mob Hunt as long as we have time in the Chaos Rift.

2) Using Outlaw Mode

We set our mindset that our goal to enter Chaos Rift is the Loot that we can get, not EXP. Why? Because we can only get 100% ahkram prophecy in chaos rift, besides that hot time doesn't work in chaos rift.

3) Need Confirmation From Pearl Abyss (PA)

What we do know is that Hot Time doesn't work in Chaos Rift. But do Fortune Scroll, Chicken Soup and Special Chicken Soup work in Chaos Rift? Although I always use these three items in Chaos Rift but I hope we get confirmation from PA regarding this

4) Drop Chest Mindset

In my opinion, the goal of most players in chaos rift is to get drop chests there that contain something good like Ahkram 100%. Players didn't need EXP in the chaos rift, they could get EXP outside the chaos. Therefore, try to do Violent Mob Hunt to get more chest drop.

2022-07-17 03:42
Asia
TAKPATENICOK