Twilight Hunt: Hunting Strategy
# 1

Hello, welcome to my tread. I play BDM in Asia Server Using "Irusen" Family Name. I will discuss hunting or farming in Black Desert Mobile. before I start to discuss I apologize to Pearl Abyss Staff, but I write this every day in my busy day, and when  I retype it here and try to submit, it said: "access denied". I tried to search what was wrong with my post. and finally, I found the problem and the problem is that my post is too long. so I will post the rest of my post in the commentary column. i hope this won't make me disqualified :) because the rule is "In the case of multiple entries, the most recent will be reviewed.", and I only post 1 with commentary inside :D.

Let's start then. As we know, 70% of this game is hunting and farming or we can call it Player Versus Environment (PVE), our character will be strong when we have effective farming or hunting abilities. When our character is strong, we can enjoy more Player Versus Player (PVP) content on BDM. So in this article, I will share a guide along with complete tips and tricks on how we can farm and hunt effectively.

I will explain farming or hunting tips and tricks on every map in Black Desert Mobile (BDM) in every map, there are many BDM maps namely Ellion, Hadum, Chaos, Frontline Zone, Nightmare (Changed to Twisted Nightmare??), Hidden Banquet Hall, Great Desert, Great Ocean.

ELION                                                             

The first map is Elion, you will be on the Elion Map the first time you play BDM. For beginners who play from the beginning, just do the main quest to increase your Combat Power (CP) and Level until you are stuck on the main quest due to limited Combat Power (CP), then after being stuck you can try to increase CP by farming on Elion until your CP rises and is able to continue the main quest. Some good items that can be obtained in this map are Mystical Gear and Abyssal Gear (For Beginners). Some tips for farming in Ellion are as follows:

1) Choose a monster that you can kill in 2 hits (for Newbie)

because the monster that you can kill with 2 hits means it is not too easy and not too difficult in other words is optimal. If the monster is too easy, the Experience (EXP) will be less, if it is too difficult, the number of monsters killed will be less and the EXP will also be less.

2) Use AOE Skills

you don't have to worry about the kill-per-minute ability in your favorite class. Whatever your class is, it doesn't matter. Keep using the Area of Effect (AOE) skills. The use of AOE skills or area skills allows us to kill more monsters, so the EXP and Knowledge we get will be faster. With this, u don’t need to worry about KPM, because BDM is different from other MMORPG games. the drop of the chest is based on a cooldown. No matter how many monsters you kill, it will not affect the number of drop chests you get from monsters (except violent monsters). Unlike other games that make an RNG drop system, where the more monsters you kill, the greater the chance to get drop chests.

3) Using the Item Shop.

The item shop in question is an item that may not be expensive but has good benefits. The items are as follows
  • Chicken Soup, you can get this item at the Cash Shop at a price of 1 Black Pearl per item but purchases with Black Pearl are only limited to 4 Chicken Soup per day. Items will have an effect of +50% Combat EXP, Field Item Drop Rate +5%, and bag weight +500 LT for 3 hours. Purchases of more than 3 items will require 1 White Pearl (WP).  To buy this Item you can go to Cash Shop > Selection Chest > Odds and Ends
  • Special Chicken Soup. You can get this item at the Cash Shop at a price of 3 WP per item and can be purchased without limits. This item will give +50% Combat EXP, +5% Field Item Drop Rate, and +500 LT weight on the bag for 3 hours. To buy this Item you can go to Cash Shop > Selection Chest > Odds and Ends

4) Use Buff from Monument of Battle

You can build a monument of battle in your camp. You can get the blessing which can increase your field combat experience by 10% for 2 hours and is limited to only being used once per day. to use this buff you need to build the building first. go to your camp > Build > Monument of Battle. after you done build it just click the monument and click receive blessing.

5) Do repeatable quests and Black Spirit Quests

On the map you choose to do hunting or farming there are NPCs that can give Repeatable Quests, this quest can be done unlimited times. This quest is required to kill a number of monsters on the map. And the rewards from this quest are quite helpful to increasing your CP such as Black Stone, Silver, EXP, and Contribution EXP. Besides that, we can also do Black Spirit Quest daily with rewards, namely Boss Stamp and Ancient Tablet.

6) Offer Relic

You can offer relics at the ancient relic altar. By offering a relic you can get 3 buffs at once, namely Ease of Burden (+1000 LT at max level), Wisdom of Battle (Field Combat Exp +100% at max level), and Goblin's Blessing (Field Item Drop Rate +50% at max level). max level). Make sure you offer for Drop Rate First which can make you get more drop chest, then Field Combat EXP (I put this 2nd because this will consume your vials fast inside hadum), then Ease of Burden (1000 LT isn't that much :D ). to offer relic you can go to your camp > ancient relic Altar > Offer Relic. you need relic to offer and increase the buffs.

7) Use the Stone of luck.

Stone of luck is an item that you can get at the alchemy lab, this item has the effect of increasing Spoil Drop Rate +5% and Spoil Drop Cooldown Reduction -5% (not yet Enhanced and Awakened), for Primal level +10 can increase Spoil Drop Rate +20% and Spoil Drop Cooldown Reduction -20%. to get this stone of luck you need to have some alchemy stone fragment, and you can craft it . to craft it go to your camp > alchemy lab > craft.  you need RNG to get it. or the other way to get is from ancient ruin. here is the guide of ancient ruin from the official website "https://www.world.blackdesertm.com/Ocean/Wiki?wikiNo=53"

9) Wearing a Pet with EXP Skill

Pet help youv to pick up drop chests. But they have a cooldown to do it. Tier 7 Lvl 10 pets can help you pick up drop chests every 1 minute and every 23 seconds. In addition, pets also have skills to increase Field Combat EXP and Knowledge obtained.

10) Wear Lightstone with EXP Stats

in this game, we can use an item called Lightstone. The total Lightstone that we can use is 4 (1 set) items with a total that can be used, namely 3 sets. Lightstone with a level below abyssal has various stats such as AP, DP, reduced enhancement cost, black spirit damage, etc. for abyssal level and above there are stats such as Branch damage, AP, DP, and field exp. Most players use lightstones with AP or DP stats in the main set, but if you want to increase the EXP you get, use lightstones with EXP stats in the second set.

However you need to buy another tablet (to equip 4 more light stone) from cash shop. to buy this item you can go to cash shop > Misc > Etc.

11) Using Outlaw Features

In this mode you will get buffs automatically, namely Field Combat EXP +100% and Spoil Drop Rate Reduction -10%. But in this mode, PVP is applied. So you have to be ready when other players try to kill you just for fun or to grab your farming spot. to activate outlaw mode just click helmet icon in your mini map as picture below.

12) Check your character every few minutes

We must diligently check our characters, the first is that we can complete the repeating quest and do the quest again. Then we can also see whether the weight of our bag is excessive or not, because a heavy bag will reduce our damage to monsters so that our farming or hunting abilities will decrease. If you are in outlaw mode, there is nothing wrong with checking the character every time to make sure our character is still alive.

13) do AFK 24 hours

If you have another phone, then you are recommended for farming or hunting 24 hours. If you don't have it, just do Black Spirit Mode for a while and do auto farming again when your device is free, this method is quite good when you are busy with your device for other work.

14) Hot Time Event and Bell.

If there is a hot time event or someone uses the bell of fortune then focus on farming, leave things that are not very profitable when there is a hot time such as Arena, Ramoness, and Guild War. usually PA give us Hot Time from event, this HT usually give +100%/200%/300% EXP and Drop Rate.

HADUM                                                          

The second map that I will discuss is hadum. To be able to access the Hadum Map you need to complete the Hadum Family Mission [Harbinger of Darkness], complete the serial quest to 'Battling in Hadum' to open access to Hadum's Realm in the Story Menu. Blessing of Light is required to enter Hadum's Realm. You can get Blessing of Light by using the Holy Vial of Light or Holy Vial of Splendor. Some of the Main Loot on this Map are Chaos Crystal, advance EXP Scroll, Primal Accessories, Ahkrad Crystal (To Craft Chaos Accessories), Chaos Jewel (To Craft Chaos Gear and Chaos Accessories), Blazing Chaos Crystal (Can be loot when your Rift Stone LVL) below 150, *confirmed tips, safe your chaos crystal and level up your rift stone level using blazing chaos crystal only. After you reach rift stone level 150 you can use the chaos crystal you got earlier. After you have access to enter the Hadum map, there are some tips and tricks that I can give as follows:

1) Hunt Strongest Monster You Can Kill with 1-2 Hit based on your CP

Choose the strongest monster that you can kill with 1-2 hits, because the monsters in this map will respawn faster than the monsters in Elion which take more than 2 seconds to respawn

2) Use AOE Skills

The use of AOE skills or area skills allows us to kill more monsters, so the EXP and Knowledge we get will be faster. All characters are confirmed to have AOE skills. Make sure you wear it when farming or hunting.

3) Use of Holy Vials of Light .

In this hadum map you need an item called holy vials of light, the more exp you can get, the faster your vials run out, that’s how it works. You can get these vials by craft using lightstone or you can get Holy Vials of Splendor (Medium, Large and Extra Large) freely by completing bounty quests, you can do this bounty quest every day, and is limited to only 2x completion a day.

There is 3 Tier of Blessing, Tier 1 gives you 50% exp and knowledge exp gain, Tier 2 gives 200% exp and knowledge exp gain, and tier 3 gives 500% exp and knowledge exp gain.

Therefore we have to use vials in an effective way, the thing that can be done if you are F2P who has limited vials is enough to use tier 1 blessing of light. You can use tier 2 or tier 3 when you have many vials, but don't rely on vials to level up your character. Remember that you only have limited vials as F2P, if you are wasteful and run out of vials you can't even enter the Hadum map. You just have to rely on Vials to stay on the Hadum map. And to level up, just rely on the exp scroll and advance exp scroll that can drop from the monsters on the Hadum map. Keep in mind that these tips do not need to be done by P2W who can effort to continuesly buy lightstone fragments to craft vials. This means vials = EXP. :)

4) Use of item shops.

In addition to shop items such as Chicken Soup and Special Chicken Soup as I explained in the Elion map above, you can also use a Fortune Scroll which is useful for increasing the rate of getting drops from monsters by 5%. you can get this item from grail of groom which you can get from cash shop, blacksun reward and genoveva's shop.

5) Use Buff from Monument of Battle

You can build a monument of battle in your camp. You can get the blessing which can increase your field combat experience by 10% for 2 hours and is limited to only being used once a day.

6) Offer Relic

I already explain this in Elion Map Strategy. 

7) Violent mob hunt.

Violent monsters are monsters indicated by a star on a map. They differ from ordinary monsters in high attack and HP and appear on certain maps every 3-5 minutes. a Violent monster 100% drops a chest of blue or orange. If you have free time then this method is better for targeting drop chests. But because you have to go around looking for violent mobs, the less EXP you get because the monsters you kill are also less. Use this trick if you have free time and want to get the drop item you are after.

8) Using Pets with EXP Skills and knowledge

Pet help you pick up drop chests. But they have a cooldown to do it. Tier 7 Lvl 10 pets can help you pick up drop chests every 1 minute and every 23 seconds. In addition, pets also have skills to increase Field Combat EXP and Knowledge obtained. *need confirmation from PA whether exp and knowledge skills work in hadum or not (I use this kind of pet to farm in hadum)

9) Wear Lightstone with EXP stats

as I explained in the tips and tricks on the Elion map that a Lightstone with EXP stats on the primal level can increase as much as 10% exp, if there are 4 lightstones then we can get 40% exp. But be careful, using lightstone with this EXP stats will make the vials drain faster!

10) Use the Stone of Luck

In addition to the Elion Map, Stone of Luck also works on the Hadum map. The use of this Alchemy stone is very important because Loot on Hadum is very valuable compared to Elion

11) Using Outlaw Features

In this mode you will get buffs automatically, namely Field Combat EXP +100% and Spoil Drop Rate Reduction -10%. But in this mode, PVP is applied. So you have to be ready when other players try to kill you for fun or to grab your farming spot.

12) Check your character every few minutes

On the Hadum Map, the drop given has a very small weight so we don't have to worry about being overweight and cause our damage to decrease on this map. If you are in outlaw mode, there is nothing wrong with checking the character every time to make sure our character is dead or not. You also can't rely on Ellion Blessing (Item Auto Revive) all the time. This item can be purchased for 8 BP at the cash shop. In addition, by diligently checking our characters, we can do repeatable quests.

13) AFK 24 hours

If you have another phone, then you are recommended for farming or hunting 24 hours. If you don't have it, just do Black Spirit Mode for 3 hours (6 hours with black spirit plus which can be purchased at the cash shop) and farm in sleep mode after your device is free, this method is quite good when you are busy with your device for work that other. you bi

14) Do repeatable quests and Black Spirit Quests

On some Hadum Maps there are NPCs that give Repeatable Quests, this quest can be done unlimited times. This quest is required to kill a number of monsters on the map. And the rewards from the quests are quite helpful to increase your CP such as Black Stone, Lightstone Fragment, Silver, EXP, and Contribution EXP. In addition, we can also do Black Spirit Quests every day with rewards, namely Boss Stamp (To do Boss Rush), Ancient Tablet (To Enter Ancient Ruin), and chaos crystal + dark coin.

15) Hot Time Event and Bell.

Back to the principle of how vials holy of light works. Vials = EXP. The more experience we can get, the faster the vials run out. So stay in tier 1 (for F2P, or you can set it to tier 2 or 3 if you have a lot of vials) and use HT to get Drop chests from the Hadum map.

16) Scout Hadum and Field of Valor (Hadum)

One of the important things when farming in Hadum is getting all the existing knowledge. This knowledge will give us stats like AP, DP, HP, etc. Of course this will give additional CP to your character. Previously PA has provided a feature, namely Scout hadum where we can get Hadum Knowledge easily just by dispatching your sub-character or mercenary. to do Scout just click your mini map > choose map you want to complete the knowledge > Inspect region > choose whether you use your sub character or your mercenary.

In addition, the latest update from PA is Field of Valor (hadum), this feature allows us to complete knowledge in a much faster time. Especially when you have a knowledge level below 100, then you will get x2 multipler knowledge experience. to do field of valor hadum go to menu > expedition > field of valor > choose Hadum > quick join.

2022-07-17 03:23
Asia
TAKPATENICOK
# 2

CHAOS                                                           

Then the next map is the chaos map. This map is a mix of Elion and Hadum. The important things to note on this map are as follows:

a) Monsters in chaos map have respawn speed like hadum but with lower experience. Here you can get spoils of Elion.

b) There are repeatable quests that you can take on certain maps. The rewards given are quite interesting, namely Lightstone Fragment, Blackstone, Boss Stamp, Ancient Gold Coin, Silver, EXP, and Contribution EXP.

c) It takes 3 minutes to move from chaos to hadum or vice versa. This map is the best choice when you run out of vials.

d)All the tips and tricks on the Elion map can be applied here.

FRONTLINE ZONE       .......                                

The next map that I will discuss is the frontline zone (deleted??). This Frontline zone is designed to get very good loot but requires High CP, because the strength of the monsters on this map is made to adjust by the cp of players on the map. In addition to the Frontline Zone, there is also a secondary Zone that works similarly to the frontline zone but with lower levels of rewards, EXP and Knowledge. I will not continue the discussion on this map because this map is no longer in BDM when I write this article.

NIGHTMARE                                                 

The next map is Nightmare, you can find this on certain maps either in Ellion or Hadum, this map contains strong monsters with good prizes and EXP, use the Hadum Map tips and tricks if you enter the Nightmare Map. Now the important things that distinguish it from Regular Map are as follows:

1. Nightmare can only be entered by 100 people.
  2. You get 5 minutes after every after going into nightmare.
  3. Kill other players or monsters to increase hunting time in nightmare

*Maybe when I wrote these tips and tricks, nightmare had turned into a twisted nightmare. I won't explain much about this map because it was just added a few weeks ago. You can read it yourself on the official BDM website. I will give you the link :D.https://www.world.blackdesertm.com/Ocean/Wiki?wikiNo=24. Some things I can give are as follows:

1. Enter twisted nightmare according to your Combat Power so that you can last a long time in Nightmare.
  2. It is recommended to play with guild mates so that you can survive on the map. Given that it takes additional time to survive in this map.
  3. In this map there will be a boss where you will get a good reward when hitting the boss. The more your guild friends hitting the boss, the more loot you will get. Twisted nightmare will be finished when the last boss appears and is successfully killed.
  4. In this map there are Nightmare Fragments that you can get which can be converted into great gifts after this twisted nightmare is finished. But this Fragment can be grabbed by other players if they kill you. Make sure your guildmates protect each other

CHAOS RIFT I & II                                         .       

Then the next map that I discuss is Chaos Rift. Chaos Rift has 2 levels, namely Chaos Rift 1 and Chaos Rift 2. Chaos Rift 1 is in Titium Gorge, then Chaos Rift 2 is in Pila Ku Execution Room. Some things as conditions and tips on this map are as follows:

In the Chaos Rift you can get rare items such as ahkram Prophecy and Chaos Filled Secret Book Chest. This Ahkram is use to increase the success rate in enhancing your chaos gear by 100%. And it can't be used for enhancement gear such as <Mystical, Abyssal, Primal. you can read awakened enhancement guide here "https://www.world.blackdesertm.com/Ocean/Wiki?wikiNo=50"

The requirements to be able to access Chaos Rift 1 are as follows *Patch Notes [August 10, 2021] :- The entry combat power required for Chaos Rift II is 18,000.

- To enter the Chaos Rift, you must use Harmony Scroll to protect yourself from the Rift.

- The effect of the [Harmony Scroll] lasts for a total of 60 minutes, and when the duration of the effect ends, you will continue to be heavily damaged.

- [Harmony Scroll] can be purchased for 950 million silver from the Chaos Rift Watcher at the entrance of Titium Gorge, can be purchased 10 times per week per family and must be used within 7 days of purchase and cannot be used after the expiration date.

- Hot Time items are not applied in Chaos Rift.

Meanwhile, entry to Chaos Rift II is as follows *Patch Notes [January 25, 2022] :- The second Chaos Rift appear in Pila Ku Execution Room.

- You can enter Pila Ku Execution Room passing through Pila Ku Torture Chamber.

- The existing Chaos Rift will become Chaos Rift 1 and will be kept in Titium Gorge.

- You can only enter Chaos Rift 2 when your CP is 29,000, the required CP for Chaos Rift 2.

- In Chaos Rift 2, you can obtain loot with a significantly higher drop rate than in Chaos Rift 1, and you can also obtain additional Root of Sorcery.

- You have to use Undefeated Shield in order to enter Chaos Rift 2.

- Undefeated Shield will last for a total of 30 minutes.

- Undefeated Shield can be crafted with [Harmony Scroll] x1 and [Guardian's Orb] x1 in the Craft menu

In this Chaos Rift, I will give some tricks to use Chaos Rift Entry effectively considering the very limited time in the chaos rift. Basically all Hadum tips and trick can be applied here. here is the principle when you are doing chaos rift.

1) Violent Monster Hunt

In my opinion, one of the most important items to get in Chaos Rift is Ahkram Prophecy 100%, this item functions to Enhance Chaos Gear. Therefore, in order for us to get the maximum drop chest, we should do Violent Mob Hunt as long as we have time in the Chaos Rift.

2) Using Outlaw Mode

We set our mindset that our goal to enter Chaos Rift is the Loot that we can get, not EXP. Why? Because we can only get 100% ahkram prophecy in chaos rift, besides that hot time doesn't work in chaos rift.

3) Need Confirmation From Pearl Abyss (PA)

What we do know is that Hot Time doesn't work in Chaos Rift. But do Fortune Scroll, Chicken Soup and Special Chicken Soup work in Chaos Rift? Although I always use these three items in Chaos Rift but I hope we get confirmation from PA regarding this

4) Drop Chest Mindset

In my opinion, the goal of most players in chaos rift is to get drop chests there that contain something good like Ahkram 100%. Players didn't need EXP in the chaos rift, they could get EXP outside the chaos. Therefore, try to do Violent Mob Hunt to get more chest drop.

2022-07-17 03:42
Asia
TAKPATENICOK
# 3

GREAT DESERT                                                  

The next map that I will discuss is Great Desert. In this great desert map, there are many things we can do. One Improtant drop is Edana Coin. Edana Coin is useful for making offerings at the Black Rock Shrine (BRS). By offering in this Black Rock Shrine, we can get many items such as Boss Stamp, Ancient Tablet, Condensed Dark Energy [abyssal], 50% Valks, Chaos Crystal, Dark Coin, World Boss Fragment and etc. Try to only make offerings to BRS that provide rewards, namely (Boss Stamp, Condensed Energy or Valks (to enhance gear)), because this is an item that can give our character a guarantee of CP and RNG CP (valks). In this Great Desert map, we are given Purified Water which is useful for surviving in the Great Desert for 20 minutes every day. If u are beginner, you can read guide of great desert here "https://www.world.blackdesertm.com/Ocean/Wiki?wikiNo=65".So I will give tips and tricks how we can farm Edana effectively as follows:

1) Completing Temple

In the great desert there are temples that must be completed to get good rewards such as Edana coins, lightstone fragments, relic fragments, etc., This temple is reset monthly. to open all the temples in the great desert we need to complete 4 hidden quests. Of course we need time to find out the 4 hidden quests and it takes time to complete the hidden quests. Collaborating with guildmates is the way to go. Telling each other about the hidden quest and the location of the temple in the desert would be very helpful. But we are grateful that there are many content creators on this Asian server who are willing to share what hidden quests need to be completed and the location of all the temples in the great desert. You only need to look for it on social media that you know.

2) Farming 1 hit monster

In Great Desert there are 2 difficulties, namely Imur (easy) and Torme (difficult). To get Edana Coin we don't need to kill strong monsters, but kill strongest kind of monsters (based on your CP) around Black Rock Altar that you can kill with 1 hit both in Imur or Torme . After you killed all monster around Black Rock Altar, the Shrines dan be offered. We only need to make an offering on Black Rock Altar and make offering on it to get Edana. Edana from monsters is just a bonus

3) Look for a rotation of 2-3 Black Rock Altar.

Farming Edana Coin In the Great Desert effectively is by offering from Altar 1 to other altars. In order to make offers quickly, you need to kill the monsters around the altar quickly. Then do this repeatedly on other altars that are close to you.

4) Advance Tent

Farming in the Great Desert for a long time can make your bag overweight which causes your damage to decrease. Therefore, if you plan to farm in a long time, buy an advance tent which is valid for 7 days so you don't have to go back to the oasis to appraise the loot. but you can appraise using your advanced tent and free your bag in your farming spot. In addition, this advance tent is useful when you offer at BRS, the total duration of BRS is 30 minutes, you can use the advance tent to make an offering for 10 minutes with the sleep feature. So you don't lose purified water time. After your advance tent runs out, you can return to the oasis first to wait for the cooldown (10 Minutes) of the advance tent to finish, then return to BRS to make an offering in the last 10 minutes remaining by building the advance tent again.

5) Knowledge and collection farming

If you are new to the great desert and trying to complete both your collection and knowledge, the best thing to do is to hunt the Stone Mountain Turtles that roam the great desert. there some player who already do research on Stone Mountain Turtle Dragon Spawn Place. Credit to Skywalker From Europe (Right Picture) and Nassem Youtube Channel Left).

6) Use the Stone of The Hunter

One effective way to farm is to kill monsters quickly so that shrines can be offered. To kill monsters quickly, you can use Stone of The Hunter, which is to give additional damage to monsters by 40% at +10 primal level.

7) Patient

If another player grabs your shrines then avoid conflict with that player, it will only throw away your purified water. Try telling the player how long you will use the spot. And I as a writer also hope that we as fellow players don't disturb people while doing farming :D.

8) Excavation, Kill Mountain Stone Turtle, And Kureba

If you find Excavations (left), Mountain Stone Turtles (mid), and Kureba (right) along your shrine's rotational path, make sure to excavate or kill the mountain stone turtles and Kureba first. Because the three things above will give Edana equal to or even more than the offer at your shrine.

9)Affirm Pact Blood Kin

When we have 3 Bloodkins, we can do an affirmative pact that produces buffs, namely damage to world bosses +15%, damage to bosses +15%, damage to monsters +15%. With this buff you will kill monsters in the great desert faster. 

10) Elephant Rush!!!!

Elephant is the fastest ride in the Great Desert, use your elephant to go from Black Rock Altar to another Black Rock Altar. After killing all the monsters around the Altar and the offering can be done, you can stand next to the Altar and press your elephant icon to summon it then quickly press the Altar offer. This trick will make your elephant get to your place right when you are done offering and you just have to ride the elephant to another Altar. This trick can save you a few seconds of water in the Great Desert.

11) Use Aal Blessing

In Great Desert Map your movement speed will decrease by 25% (Desert’s Grasp) and it will make you walk slowly in great desert. To debuff this, you need item named “Aal’s Blessing”. This item can be buy in some great desert potion shop with only 20 Million Silver.

12) AP and DP Buff

To kill monsters in Great Desert quickly you can do this by increasing your AP through buffs such as Horse Bond( left) , Imprint, Battlefield of The Sun Buff (100 AP + 100DP + 500MaxHP (right) , and Guild Buff.

13) Hot time!!

When there is a hot time during the event or there are players who use the bell of fortune, don't hesitate to go to the Great Desert and make good use of the HT. You can also use this hot time when looking for elephants inside Field of Valor.

14) Don't Play Field of Valor without HT

Field of Valor gives us the opportunity to spend purified water and we can farm edana automatically. The disadvantage is that there is no Black Rock Altar in the field of valor so that we get less edana than farming manually in great desert. But the presence of HT will provide an advantage when playing field of valor because the monsters in the field of valor have a higher respawn speed than regular desert. In addition, the chance to get an elephant is also high in the field of valor. My advice is to play field of valor when you don't have an elephant, and don't even think about playing field of valor to get a lot of edana.

BLACK SUN                                                     

The next map that I will discuss is Black Sun. Great Desert Black sun release on global servers on Patch Notes [January 18]. - The Black Sun rises every Monday at 18:00 - 19:00 / Friday 21:00-22:00 in Great Desert. You can enter Black Sun after completing "Family Quest - Open Desert". At the blacksun event we can get very important drop items, namely Blackened Sunstone, Imprint, and Ahkrad. The reward for this event are the Grail of Groom, Chaos Crystal, and Root of Sorcery. I will divide 3 types of players when playing at Blacksun. but if u are beginner and don't know about black sun, you can read the guide here "https://www.world.blackdesertm.com/Ocean/Wiki?wikiNo=64"

a) High Cp Player (Top 100 CP)/ Member of Top Guild (Top 3 Guild)

Hunt, or Farm. Play As U Like :D

b) Low - Medium CP Player (<Duke)

The best way to profit in Black Sun is to farm monsters to get Blackened Sunstone from loots. This item can be appraised to get Edana and Root of Sorcery. Play with your guild on 1 channel, farming to get blackened sunstone drops and kill laytens together with your guild. The more often you hit the layten, the more sunstones you get. When trying to kill a layten and you are killed by another player, continue to revive. No need to be afraid of losing points or running out of BP, because it is worth what you will get. After 2 laytens appear, you can do a hunt to increase your points. But if you want points more than killing laytens, try farming monsters near the red zone and keep an eye on the mini map, when an enemy approaches quickly run to the redzone. you will not lose points when you die in redzone.

BOSS HUNTING                                              

Then I will explain Boss Farming. There are 2 types of boss farming, namely world boss (All boss inside World boss status board), Boss (inside boss rush, guild boss rush, Pirate Island Boss, Temple boss, Normal Layten, Blacksun Layten, constellation boss, POG boss, and ancient ruin boss). if you are newbie and need guide to do boss rush or ancient ruin, you can read the guide here:

- Boss rush : "https://www.world.blackdesertm.com/Ocean/Wiki?wikiNo=49"

- Ancient Ruin : "https://www.world.blackdesertm.com/Ocean/Wiki?wikiNo=53"

Some tips and tricks that I do are as follows:

1) Use Alchemy stone

The first thing to note is to use alchemy stone, for world boss wear Brave Stone Of honor giving 50% damage to world boss at Primal level +10. For Boss use Brave Stone of Conqueror which deals 60% damage to boss at +10 primal level.

2) Use a pet with a knowledge gain rate status and extra damage to bosses.

Actually I need confirmation from PA whether the knowledge gain rate skill on the pet has an effect on the world boss or boss or not, but I always use a pet that has these 2 skills when fighting the boss. For pets with extra damage to bosses only work on regular bosses when you have tier 5-6 pets, this skill will develop to have extra damage to world bosses when you reach tier 7.

3) Don't waste your Black Pearl

For players with knowledge below 150, don't buy cash shop items that are RNG with BP. use your BP for something which give you sure CP increase like shadow Knot. When your boss's knowledge level is below 150, the knowledge exp requirement for each boss is very little compared to over 150 levels. You will get a lot of CP when trying to increase the knowledge of this boss level. Try to get to lvl 150 first. You will also get BP back when your boss knowledge level reaches a certain lvl. In addition, when you exchange a boss rush ticket, you will have the opportunity to get a special boss rush with the reward on the special boss rush is ancient glyphs etc.

4) Exchange ticket and special boss rush completion strategy (Myth or not??)

I'm just sharing my experience when I exchange boss rush tickets, I get more special boss rush tickets when I exchange tickets partially (like every 50 tickets) than when I exchange them all at once. Then in exchanging special boss rush tickets, try not to exchange them all at once. Exchange partially so that you will have the opportunity to do a special boss rush on a variety of bosses instead of exchanging all tickets and only getting 1 type of boss.

In addition, exchanging the special boss rush ticket partially and completing it partially will also provide benefits, namely you will have the opportunity to get a reward with a high multiplier (3000% – 6000%, CMIIW, depending on RNG too) compared to only exchanging all tickets to 1 boss and getting the minimum reward multiplier (x200) :D.

5) Use Combat Plus

You can buy these combat pluss at the cash shop which gives +800 LT inventory effect, + 10% Dark Energy Exp, speeds up the completion of boss rush and constellation (+10 multiplier), 10x free revive on the field. you can buy combat plus from All Inclusive Plus Chest, beside you get combat plus, you get life plus, black spirit plus, and life plus. to buy, go to cash shop > Misc > Support > All Inclusive Plus Chest

BANQUET HALL                                              

The last map that I will discuss is the Banquet Hall, I'm not discussing the Great Ocean because Great Ocean has not attracted many players in it, hopefully PA will soon provide an interesting update on the Great Ocean map. But when I play this great ocean, I just do main quest until I got Tier 5 Ship, do weekly quest (killing phantom ship), Fishing Coelacanth in Evantide Island, and AFK farm inside Ocean.

The Hidden Banquet Hall can be accessed by occupying a castle from winning a Siege War. I'm discussing this for players who will someday feel like winning in Siege war and just experience farming in the banquet hall for 2 hours every day. Some tips and tricks that I can give are as follows:

1) Choose EXP or Drop Item

In the Banquet Hall there are monsters that give very high EXP levels and very high rare item drop rates such as akhrad, chaos Jewel, even Primal Acc. If you      prioritize EXP then use full buff items such as fortune scroll (*need confirmation from PA whether this is work inside BH or not), chicken soup, and Special Chicken Soup. But if you are chasing items for example to complete the chaos acc or chaos gear you want to craft, hunting violent maps is the right choice. Try to be on an empty channel so you will not disturb your guild mates farming. To find an empty channel, just exit BH and enter again until you get an empty map.

2) Hot time use

Don't hesitate to use the Hot Time that you get during the event and try to have your guild mates use the bell of fortune. This will increase the EXP very heavily. I can say EXP on this BH is 2x (maybe) than the best hadum map but no need to use vials inside BH

3) Do daily quests on BH

In BH, there is daily quess that have great rewards, make sure you take them before start farming

daily quest inside banquet hall

4) BH Run Time

Try not to open the BH at the turn of the day because you are in danger of losing the daily quest if you don't complete it before the turn of the day at 00.00.

Finally, after I spent a lot of time writing this for the Twilight Hunting and Farming event, I hope this can help beginners or old players in hunting and farming. I know this strategy isn't perfect, but that's all what I can write with maximizing event time (I write this everyday after event announcement and retype it here T.T). If there is something wrong with my tips and tricks, please comment below so that other players will also benefit from it. For Newbie who didn't know the feature of BDM, i recommend to read guide from official website here "https://www.world.blackdesertm.com/Ocean/Wiki" . Thank you in advance. We love BDM..

Best Regard,

Irusen (Asia)

2022-07-17 03:45
Asia
TAKPATENICOK