How To Earn Silver? The Fastest and Easiest Way
# 1

Hello to all new adventurer's and returnees! What I'm about to share with you is how I make silver the easiest and fastest way possible. This will certainly help you complete all your Chaos Gears and buy necessary things like Glyphs, Orbs and etc. 

Here are the best ways I could think of: 

1. Great Ocean - If you are a starting adventurer or you just recently came back to the game, building your Ship should be one of your priorities and the reason why is because you need to kill monsters in the Great Ocean to farm Padix Island Tickets. Those tickets will be used for entry with the Padix Pirate Island (10 tickets per entry). The items obtained from entering the island can give you a range of 13B - 20B silver for level 4 ships and 40B - 55B for level 5 ships (weekly). Now, you might be thinking that you cannot earn silver if you have a low level ship, well what you're thinking is wrong because we get a weekly mission to kill 150 monsters in the Great Ocean in exchange for 7 Padix Island Tickets in which you can save it and enter the island once you reach the required amount of tickets. 

**Note: Do not forget to enhance your Cannon and Armor to easily kill monsters.

2. Selling Black Pearl Chest - I know that this is something that you will have to use in the long run however if you are only starting out and you don't have any idea where to get those billions of silver to enhance your gears, this could come in handy. All you need to do is go to your camp > select Trade Shop > craft Black Pearl Chest. Remember that before crafting it, you need to have at least 110 Black Pearls. After doing this, you can go to Market  > My Items and register the Black Pearl Chest with the maximum price. I assure you that in less than 10 minutes, the item is already sold. The price of the Black Pearl Chest is around 2B minus the tax from the Market, give or take 1.3 - 1.5B for your earnings.

3. Selling Abyssal (Red) Gears - If you have stacks of Alyaelli Fragments and in dire need of silver to purchase something that you need or like, crafting an Abyssal Gear will definitely help you generate silver. I highly recommend crafting Main Weapons as it has a much higher price when selling in the Market. 

**Note: If you do not have any Alyaelli Fragments, always participate events such as Battle of the Sun (Monday, Thur, Fri and Saturday) You can find the schedule by going to Menu > Arena > Battle of the Sun > click Join Battle and it will display the scheduled time when it is available. 

Hope you find this information helpful :) Goodluck my fellow adventurers and have fun! 

2021-11-24 16:50
Asia
愛ANN
# 2
Hello adventure here are some tips i recommend for new and returning adventures-
(1) MAIN QUEST- This is most important thing to do if you want to earn silver and Black pearls from boss knowledge. I recommend you to complete till " Defeating cadry gatekeeper "
Or atleast "opening of Great Ocean".
(2) Merchantry - As a new player or even old player merchantry is must as it not just gives silver i can give you black pearls too if you have high rapports and enough merchantry level.
(3) Boss rush- Boss rushes are main source of silver and gaining boss knowledge for cp.

Now these are some main source silver where you can earn in billions
(4) By farming in chaos map- by farming in chaos map you get items and you can have enough to sell them over 1-2 billions
(5) Great ocean - Great ocean is the main source of silver but for that you need to complete main quest and you should have level 5 ship.
(6) By selling items in Market- You can sell items which aren't spirit bonded there are items which have market value upto billions to trillions ( But ill nit suggest you to sell items like chaos jewel etc) only item i suggest you will be glyphs as you can sell them over 3 billions and you can also buy from medal shop if you needed.

Hope this will help you and Have a good farming. Thank you.
2021-11-25 12:04
Asia
弑神者MADARA