Important tips for family combat power and benefits
# 1
Every adventures must know that family cp is very important for ingame content.

Because some dungeons has family cp requirements. And you need to grow your alts (other characters) combat power to add in family combat power.

Family combat power is the total power of all characters you created in your account
(not included base family cp)

Why should I focus in my family cp?
- because of family prestige tier and the buff you can get if you achieve the family cp required.
- dungeons unlock if you achieve the family cp required

The family prestige tier and the buff will upgrade or increase everytime you reach the family cp required in every tier.

This buff is very important or helpful for adventures because it increase your inventory weight, field combat EXP, Dark energy EXP, and Storage slots.

The max family prestige tier is 100,000 family cp "this is best tier buff"

• Inventory : +3800 LT
• Field combat EXP: +160%
• Dark Energy EXP : 16%
• Storage Slots : +50

this is very helpful for adventures who wants faster leveling there main class and leveling the black Spirit. And also when you're doing farming like in great desert, and your inventory or bag gets full and it's annoying right? By this buff it will add additional LT and inventory slots so we can farm conveniently.

I hope this tips or info helps you ingame, and makes you focus gaining family cp because this is very helpful in farming and gaining EXP.

(You can watch the YouTube video on how to increase family cp. Just click the link attached to this post - credits to GreatMobileGaming .)

Family Name : 死ErenJaeger
Region : Asia
Server : Calpheon
2021-11-24 15:17
Asia
合并BananaMAN
# 2

Thanks for this tips

2021-11-29 18:00
Asia
Marikar
# 3

I'm currently level 80, and my family cp still low and It's my first time to know this buff.Thanks for this tips bro

2021-11-29 18:08
Asia
NineMonths
# 4
Please help how can I add more characters?
2021-11-29 18:17
Asia
Marikar
# 5
@Marikar just go to pearl shop > misc > etc > character slot expansion for 120bp

And go to character lobby and click the add to create new class
2021-11-29 18:39
Asia
topakinn
# 6
Hi everyone 👋 thankyou for reading this tips and info and I hope it helps you a lot. And big thanks to our fellow adventures who helps in answering some questions. Thanks guys
2021-12-01 23:34
Asia
合并BananaMAN