Beginner Tips for Spending your Blackpearls
# 1
So Blackpearl is one of the most important currency in the game, spending it efficiently will benefit you as you grow in the game.

1. The most important, spend your Blackpearls on items that will surely give you CP, this includes:
-Boss stamps, Ancient tablets, Adventurer tokens(boss knowledge and constellation knowledge give a lot of CP)

2. Spend it on Path of Glory passes. More passes = more item for enhancing your emblem.

3. Spend it on Restoration Scrolls. They're important for enhancing your gears.

4. Spend it on Golden Crate.
- Recommended Golden Crate items: Tier 6 Pet chest, Abyssal Accessory chest, Abyssal Relic chest, Hadum Rune x100 chest(RNG system but Epic and Mystical Hadum runes is good for starters.)

5. Don't buy accessories at market, we get a lot from events.

6. Don't spend much(or don't spend at all) on gacha system, especially lucky shop. Golden crate is a better option as they almost have the same items.

7. Spending on outfit is not bad but dont prioritize it. Buy outfit inclusive pack for upgrading your mystical outfit once you get there.

8. Spend it on fragments pack (Lightstone, Relic, Alchemy stone)

9. Use it for character slots, family CP is important too.

10. Buy the daily soup chest. Every bit of exp gain % is important.

11. Don't buy Class Change with Blackpearls. They usually give it for free once in a few months.

12. Buy inventory LT and slots, you'll need them as you grow.

13. Don't waste your Blackpearl on useless stuff like revive, fast finish of Tower of Trials, etc.

That's all! This is just my personal tips, others might argue but I've been doing these since the beginning and I'm a free-to-play Viscount on Asia.

IGN: CharioteerNV
Region & Server: Asia - Calpheon
2021-11-24 04:03
Asia
Shakatuü
# 2
Deleted by the writer.
# 3
This is valuable, thank you.
2021-11-24 05:51
Europe
Zamne