Knowledge Pets
# 1

Knowledge Pets works only for Eleon "Chance" Knowledege gain

Tests in Hadum showed that they had impact for neither Monsters not Structures:

First row of targets was killed equal number of times with the Second row (pairs for Structures and Monsters), while Second row had at least 14.65% bonus of knowledge gain from pets. Result knowledge for both targets in both pairs ended up to be similar (knowledge with 14.65% bonus had to be as big as green line)

For Bosses they give zero bonus too:

Aligned knowledge from 2 similar runs with different knowledge boost (36% and 7%) have the same knowledge gain

With such a difference they should look approximately like red theoretcally boosted lines.

2021-11-23 19:19
Europe
Skywаlkеr
# 2
Thank younvery much Skywalker, fornshareing your knowledge about knowledge..
pa should make that right. this surely led to spending resources, like pet skill changes.., of lots of misguided players. Well at least we know, that pet knowledge is now "useful" only at desert, for rising those hiden knowledges of certain mobs...
2022-01-31 04:37
Europe
ADыgGÉNIUS
# 3

I have a different experience with pets, you are giving misleading data ?!

1. Pets Set (Attack, Attack, Defense)
Pet Bonus: +180 CP

2nd Pets Set (Silver Drop, Silver Drop, Silver Drop)
Pet Bonus: +90.33%

3rd Pets Set (Damage Bosses, Damage Bosses, Damage Bosses)
Pet Bonus: Damage Bosses +31%, Damage World Bosses +9.9%

There's no reason not to trust the developers and the in-game data, it seems redundant to me to run pointless tests when I don't know all the parameters.

Boss Rush - with 3rd Pets Set (Damage Bosses), the fights were much easier (the difference is noticeable in critical parameters)

JAACO vs GAVELLE
JAACO = 30416 CP vs Gravelle = 46000 CP (suggested CP)

2022-10-29 11:51
Europe
JAACO
# 4

What kind of pictures are you presenting ? you are comparing (red line) different sources

Do your home cooking instead 🍰🍲🥯🍕

Pets 🐭🐶🐰🦊🐨🦄 obviously cause you considerable problems 🤨🤢😡👿

2022-10-29 12:15
Europe
JAACO