Complete guild for worker explanation and selection.
# 1

Worker play a very important roll for your camp management and resource income. You can have total of 36 workers once you reach Tier 7 Town Hall (Max of Town Hall is Tier 8). First lets explain how to hire worker and what are thoes three attributes. 

When you wan to hire work, you need go to building called "Pub"

Pub

Then click Hire Worker, you will enter a screen with 3 worker for hire each time. 

Pub inside

You can click hire button to view each work's attributes. If there's no attributes you like, you can always use refresh button on the top right cornor to refresh the worker, but it will cost your stamina depends on the time left for each worker to hire. Each worker have a count down timer of max 20 minutes. So make sure hire the one you need immideatly. 

Hire Worker

Worker's race does not effect worker's efficiency, only attributes does. 

Three attributes work as follow:

Vitality- effect worker's gather time, higher vitality worker will use shorter time when send out to gather materials. 

Strength- effect worker‘s build time, higher strength worker will use shorter time when send to build a camp building. 

Dexterity- effect worker's craft time, higher dexterity woeker will use shorter time when send to craft items in camp. 

For hire worker, I recommand 5 worker with high dexterity and 31 worker with high vitality (Recommand HIGH vitality, MID dexterity and LOW Strength for Vitality workers, will explain later). 

Why? because in the late game, you will always keep 5 worker to craft stamina potion and rest work send to world gather for carft matirials. 

Next, let's explain the worker skill. 

To view your work's skill, you can click Workers button at bottom of your screen, then click the worker's image. 

worker image

Then click the magifier to open the worker's attributes and skills screen.

Merchant

Fisher

You will see 6 worker skills on the screen, Logging Mining Foraging Search and Combat will level up while you doing Merchantry, and Fishing skill will level up when you fish at hot spot on Great Ocean. 

You will need 4 workers repeatablely on everyday's Merchantry, so I do recommand high vitality for Merchantry worker, So you can send out them to world gather when you complete merchantry. Or, if you want to use Merchantry workers on your ship for fish skill, then doesn't matter about attributes for your worker, because you will always keep them on your ship in case you need go to great ocean any time. 

Worker's race and attributes does NOT affect your skills exp gain rate. So feel free to choose the worker you like on Merchantry and Great Ocean fishing. Just make sure you use the same worker all the time. So they can accumulate the exp and level up the skills. Higher skills means more rewards on Merchantry and Ocean fishing. 

Another way for most new player is how to fast leveling your worker. Normally your worker will gain exp through building crafting or gathering. 

However, there's two way you can fast leveling your worker. 

First one is give worker gift, gift not just recover worker's happiness, also give them exp. You can purchase gift from gift merchant at any town, the shop refresh every hour. Also you can get gifts from Chaos Loot Chest, this is the item drop when you farm Chaos map mobs. 

Secondy, I find out send worker craft long time cost items will give tones of exp that help your worker level up faster. Such as X-large Stamina Potion or Aal's Blessed Sand from Basic Craft Shop at Alchemy Lab. In this case, I recommand choose dexterty as second attribute for Vitality worker. 

I think that's all for workers, for any questions you are welcome to leave comments blow or ask at "game-help" channel on offical BDM discord at https://discord.gg/blackdesertmobile

2021-11-23 18:16
Asia
вочмапуак