Whats the point of showing best loots when 99% of people can never get it
# 1

The chance of getting a ultimate liverto, grunil, orange relics or red gears to drop is like the odds of winning the lottery in real life.

Whats the point when the game lists these best drops in field loots, ruins, boss rush, world bosses(WOW SO MUCH CONTENT with trash drops you can get everywhere) and you do it for months and still get none of it. 

I dont care about welfare oranges like the Mystic forge. These welfare changes that happens when the game content expand is NOT THE SAME as getting through a loot drop.

People want to have the excitment of finally earning that coveted item through perseverance with a bit of luck. But not playing forever and still getting nothing.

Thanks for reading my rant.

2020-03-01 05:07
Asia
REST0158579
# 2

+1 this man is 100% Right.

2020-03-01 11:35
Europe
REST1446151
# 3
Sleazeball tactics to get people spending.

Doesn't make any sense when you could just make it a proper grinder where consistent persistent grinding pays off and a larger audience is happy to pay a NORMAL amount for MICRO transactions, they would rather be scumbags and try to milk as much as possible from a small fraction of people that are happy with it this way instead. Right?

Of course last night I seen a big spender get a noir glove drop in Cron Underwater map within a few minutes of him being there, while I had been there 24/7 since Thursday night when the hottime began (actually I was there before that too) and haven't gotten thing.

Just to clarify I am not playing 24/7 just check in on my character every few hours to check my crappy loot, dump trash to vender and reup on pots/pet food, then right back to auto in sleep mode.

Also in the last week I have seen several whales get red drops from shakatu, I've only gotten 2 oranges since I've started playing (some may day thats good enough) but I'm still barely able to scratch people while getting 1 or 2 shot by at least 95% of other players I encounter. Obviously you can't just say I suck, at that level of 1 or 2 shot death it's all stats, has nothing to with play style.
2020-03-01 11:48
America
HoesBags
# 4
Yeah i heard you guys this has been mentioned a fair bit they simply don't care as long as your spending that's what matters. I mean name a game on the mobile platform where you kill1 trillion monsters a week with no reward??
The population is declining as well, the owner of black desert mobile promised in an interview that is was going to listen to it's community to make a better playing experiance but since the Americans got there hands on it they have been draining cash from the game since release. You can check the interview out on the main page of the web site somewhere.

It's always the western market that push cash grabs because there greedy.
2020-03-01 12:50
Europe
Flexecute