Help GM ME PLIS
# 1
it is not possible, i have been playing for about a month and thirteen weeks and i never managed to drop an orange item on the maps, people that some gm looks at if there is a bug on my account for the love of god, family name: trombocaiu
2020-02-29 19:05
America
trombocaiu
# 2

Nope it's not a bug, it's on purpose field drops, world boss drop, boss rush, or ancient ruins drop is very very very very low. It's by design that most things give you nothing, that's why PA dont make anything with it because they make money from it, instead they just give out in event items for playing every day.

2020-03-01 00:38
Europe
REST1446151
# 3
in fact it is very difficult to play like that because of all my friends, it is only me who am staying behind because of this drop, i need the gm to look at seila if there is something wrong, because i have been trying to deipa the abyssal glove in cron castle and nothing, a friend I get there in a few hours I drop, in fact what I still kept in the game is the money I spent, but this way I don't even want to spend more, because I already thought several times to stop playing, I need help please
2020-03-01 06:54
America
trombocaiu