did Pearl Abyss want to delete witch class?
# 1

dear PA, u may give a cool ancensions class with enhancing witch mobility, but are u sure u want use this kind of formula to treat global user Witch Ancensions? its have no damage at all, not included the way meteor useless as fuck for mass PVP. we dont have evasion, we dont have shield we also dont have unchained stuns for pvp, what witch have only their Damage. now with this update what u want? all witch change job to another class? Please just delete the whole witch class if u really dont want witch do pvp at all. You may need to re work all the formula about witch skill its useless as fuck.

Not included lot of people complaining about how can 200CP gap has same damage with lower one?

like u want all of your player is new player or what?

since for me, or maybe for us, our timeless lifetime for this 3 months playing your game with additional more than 200CP because of hardwork and 24 hours online doing grinding non stop could be easily defeated.

2020-02-28 13:50
America
REST0004948
# 2

It has always been that way, i agree tho they nerfed a bit to much on every classes.

Witches are only good early game, at end game all other classes even new one pass them in pve and pvp.

The one who should cry most are Giants, they had a rough start and still a hard time.

Witches had a huge advantage early game and now a bit of drag back to balance it, so it's kinda fair.

I'm not saying they are doing right by nerfing everything so much, they just did a stupid thing and released Ascension the end game

super class so early. We are in GOD mode and kills everything super fast. They boosted the moobs secretly to balance it out but it's not helping.

We still walking over all mobs and bosses easy.

I don't even think North Mediah will stop us atm, they are forced to buff the mobs to balance it out.

Desert map may come earlier than expected to recover their huge mistake.

Best of luck getting this through to PA, they don't give a shit as we know :)

Keep up the fight and nuke forum and ticket them, flood them with complains and one day they may do a change.

2020-02-29 10:52
Europe
REST0049343