GLADIATOR PVP WTF!!!!!!! JOKE???
# 1

what is this? What have you done with the gladiator? before it was one of the best and funniest and now it's a fucking shit:

-All the stuns of the other classes always win against those of the gladiator. ?
- The rotating pit skill was immovable before and now although it says that if it is, it is a lie the archers break it.
-The saber launch skill now takes nothing away from anything !! nor does it stun the 4 impact!
-the skill bites powders many times are released and escape at the same time? teleportation? what is this a joke?
- and after the ascent the gladiator has become very slow, it's like playing with a grandfather of 90 in pvp.

Or you fix this fucking shit or you put the awakening already! but I will not spend a fucking euro more until you fix it.

2020-02-27 05:43
Europe
Littlerock
# 2

BDM Global ppl are changing the class skills but they dont have any freaking clue of what they are doing. For example, Piercing Spear skill was removed for no reason and imunities/super amor does not work as expected.

2020-02-28 06:12
America
REST0435631
# 3
+ + yes.. spear was secret of fights and now i can't fight vs rangers... I have 2 videos to show how usless u can be with this new skills and usless shield block ! After rangers dodge your catch,destroy u... They have 4x dodge and few skills jump and stune skills. or something! I want see one of who create gladiator how they fight vs rangers!
2020-02-28 08:03
Europe
INNORATU
# 4

I just want to share as a fellow warrior/gladiator. 

I managed to win most of the classes when I was I warrior. As a gladiator, It was satisfying for some point. Managed to win with a certain combo. Quite good actually if you know the rotation of the skill.

For me Gladiator is good at PVP Arena. Rank 37 in my server. 

2020-03-01 23:01
Asia
최고Jinbe