Kaia server in a nut shell
# 1

Along the way of people experiencing an mmorpg, they will encounter some people that might make you mad. Well in my early experiences it was this random guy, that wanted to farm my spot and we decked it out. Never saw that guy again, hope he's doing well. This was so early into the game i had no idea of the politics and or the reach of it on Kaia server. I was legit, a noob. One of the first guilds i joined was with Saigon in legacy, was fun we did some things. I mentioned we should maybe go for a tier 2 node and they went bat crap crazy on that idea. "now look at them going for castle". Joined hero afer that, i mean Hero Titz sounds pretty amazing. But this was my first real interaction with starkk and their influence. We'll save that story for later. I then joined Era, and quickly realized they stated in their guild "we hate starkks" they were lying, since deetee allied with one of them to kill a guy from cute, snorlee. Well that just didn't sit well, and so began my journey in this game as the most hated person in kaia server. After era, i joined Rogue Squad, i was like man, this will be my home. Then that Vic thing happened, and people came to my streams wondering ugh...why are you still there? ( btw, evil, toble, hiits ) all left RS as well they just said it was for pvp. Anyways. Then there comes the harrassment in server, in my streams, chasing me down etc. Was kinda funny at first, these guys legit are wasting that much time to follow me. Then it got personal. They reached out to a member of UR and told that person some serious lies since they knew if UR kicked me, i would have no where else to go. That person believed them. So starkk did succeed on getting me out of this community. They will obviously retort saying nothing of the fact, but screen shots matter. So if you want to talk on this post, show screen shots or don't talk at all. Anyways, i already uninstalled left UR and leaving this game. Good luck everyone. Starkk has 90% of their members from being poached from other guilds, then bash anyone on loyalty. Seems pretty hypocritical.

2020-02-24 03:15
America
REST0376228
# 2
Bye felicia.
2020-02-24 09:11
America
JudgeGilman
# 3
This dude declared war on a guild because he didn’t win their twitch raffle. Pretty sure the server hates you because you brought it upon yourself. Sucks to suck
2020-02-24 09:18
America
Sweet丶梦
# 4
Oh and titz btw smd
2020-02-24 09:19
America
Sweet丶梦
# 5

In many games, strong players pull other strong ones from old guilds to new ones. Sometimes you get into a guild that doesn't go well with your style of play.

However, there is no single guild. Players become stronger and stronger over time and the KK is more and more balanced in the long run.

War is just a joke, it doesn't benefit the guild. I understand how frustrated you can be when you are prevented from doing your thing with little KK again and again by the stronger,

but don't take the game first, it is a mobile game and in none it is easy to be among the top people: )

2020-02-24 09:59
Europe
REST0431337
# 6
This fking guy sob story, get over it don't like it do something about it you know where Stark cucks farm. Stream sniping that common PvP mandatory PvE is optional. You been on over 10 guilds deep meditate and massage your prostate, ponder on why you never stuck with one guild. Stark HR department complaint box is full file a complaint with PA for making you quit. We aren't here to make friends princess we here to kill server so we can farm in peace. Word of advice online gaming just not for you stick to solitaire. On that note good riddance and last but not least SMD.
2020-02-24 10:22
America
REST0008221
# 7

This is just a very small snippet of how this guy is literally every day in server chat.  He constantly does nothing but run his mouth in server chat all day and in his stream, yet tries to play the victim any chance he gets.  I watched him ban a random viewer simply because they asked why he hated Stark so much and after he/she was banned he said 'Stop sucking Stark's d**k'. Your math is terrible btw, as 22 of Stark's members came over to BDM together from another game.  We've picked up great players along the way, which is what guilds do?  We never poached anyone, every single person that has joined us came to us and asked to join.  Probably shouldn't be playing any sort of MMO with the issues you have TiTz.  Good luck to you ;)

2020-02-25 09:59
America
REST0101956
# 8

SMD 

2020-02-25 17:15
America
REST1518745