Bad shakatu
# 1
I have main account but never get orange from shakatu, if i never get something in my secondary account i swear ill quit.. Fam : Moeis
2020-02-23 11:40
Asia
REST1336522
# 2

And now the developers should give you something?

2020-02-23 12:45
Europe
REST0431337
# 3

Haha check out the white knight...must be a whale or PA account.

if the majority thinks that the drop rates are ridiculous (except for whales) then there's a problem. Plain and simple. This isn't the first post I've seen you defend the "developers" on so it's safe to presume you either work for them or you're quite content with the state of the game and that would make you naive or....a whale. 

2020-02-23 13:01
America
JekyllHyde
# 4

Yea I think they should give something,  since its players like me that give the big boys something to smash on and keep them happy.  If I am doing their job for them, then yea I think I am owed something for the effort.

2020-02-23 13:54
America
HoesBags
# 5

Strange, I've been active on the forum since the game started and haven't met a single developer yet.

On the contrary, 90% of the community consists of "little children" who complain about how shitty they find everything and then never show up again.

nice but that you have already met some.

I haven't got a single mystic item from the Shakatu Shop so far, but you can find your way to get the items.

If you complain, you just haven't been around long enough.

Constant events for epic jewelry, now you can create mysticism in the smithy, at the same time mystic event for the whole armor and you should throw something

after you because you get nothing from the shop? That you're not embarrassing yourself.

2020-02-24 09:34
Europe
REST0431337
# 6
Oh I get it.

Pearl Abyss should just give away FREE RED GEAR and go bankrupt!

No.

Good gear is like life. Life is hard.
You don’t just sit around demanding better stuff, you have to work for it.
I had to work every day to make money to pay bills and such.
We don’t snap our fingers and BAM, infinite money.

Got Shakatu coins? You spend em, you complain about “garbage gear”.
If PA gave away all the reds and oranges, guess what?
They wouldn’t exist. It’s how they keep the company running. The game isn’t P2W or really P2P in my opinion.
I play the game so I can enjoy the mechanics, and the scenery.

Other MMORPGS I played have lower RNG and guess what?
It makes you work harder, so you are more enduring to patience.
I got my first orange in 3 months, and I said “YES!” and didn’t complain on anything about “trash RNG.”
If I sound like I’m being mean, I’m sorry. But I’m just making a point here.

TL;DR: PA gives out reds and oranges, the company dies. Actually work to get good stuff.
2020-03-01 14:20
America
Malvinius