F2P players soon dead!
# 1
Heads up! If you’re a F2P player you’ll soon be drastically way behind in combat power. Seeing the Korean version they’re some players with over 7k+ cp. I don’t think a F2P can achieve close to that. Just warning y’all because you might wanna quit now than face that inevitable $$$$ wall!
2020-02-14 07:48
America
Cruzankilla
# 2
And nothing of value will be lost. Why would PA care about leeches? If you don’t contribute to the maintaining and development of this game then why should PA even bother with you?
2020-02-14 09:12
Europe
Lychee
# 3
@Tigerino

F2P are the free advertising tool. And I can tell you that the majority of players do pay a little.

If each player contributes $5 since the launch that's a fortune.

2020-02-14 19:13
Europe
iHez
# 4

You payin money? No. We don`t care about your problems. 

© Pearl Abyss.

2020-02-15 02:09
Europe
-
# 5
As SuddenDeath said, Pearl Abyss don’t care about free to play players....
2020-02-15 16:58
Europe
JaigoX
# 6
While I can't afford to spend much, I do spend some to support a game that I enjoy. I don't hate on players that can afford to spend more than I can and I don't hate on players that can't afford to spend none.

I do judge players for thinking that a game can be created, updated and maintained for free. Will ftp players ever be on par with players that can afford to spend money freely? No. Not at the same pace, anyways. And they shouldn't be.
2020-02-16 05:58
America
REST0463447
# 7

I shelled out enough to buy combat plus, life plus and black spirit plus?  So because I cannot afford to spends hundreds or thousands of dollars I have to feel as though I am just being to used to FEED high paying players FREE kills to boost their ego and keep them happy?

This damn game does not drop anything!  I thought it would be better than lineage 2 because almost everything drops in the field,  you can even farm tickets and do as many dungeon runs per day,  but whats the point if the damn thing never pays out?

Seriously I am not just goin to be used as cannon fodder to keep peoples kill count up so they can happily keep playing the game thinking their better than me.

2020-02-16 16:15
America
HoesBags
# 8

I am f2p and have yet to hit any wall yet I have already passed 20 alleged walls people said existed.

I don't believe you and I don't think I should be the same as someone who pays lots of money.  Why would anyone think that?

2020-02-17 10:13
America
Ensane