This Class is broken, i suggest you for not playing this class.
# 1

Okay, I know the PA or the DEV didn't read this. But, I want to tell you the truth, Sorceress class is broken since they release her. She needs the life-steal skill back! My sorceress now 3765CP, when i try to grind in Omar Lava which is the recommendation CP 3350, my sorceress still can't survive there without 300 potions for grinding to fulfill my bag. 300 potions to fulfill 150% my bags ! this class is broken, Giant and Warrior better than this class, when they have high deff. This class has low deff and no survival skills. Different from Ranger and Witch when they have their heal skill with low deff.
For everyone want to try to play, I suggest you not choose this class. This class is broken, her skill nerfed, different with KR version. You will regret it later like me. I wish for the next patch, there are balancing patch for all classes.

My Personal rating for Sorceress class :
PVE Rate: 3/10
PVP Rate: 5/10

Recommendation CP for Omar lava spot.
ferrid spot

My Dear Broken Sorceress struggle with ferrid which is the gap CP 400 below. 

my sorceress

Global skill version without life-steal and they change it to AP - by percentage . TRASH SKILL !

skill

KR Version , Soul Siphon with life-steal effect.

source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMkQoaecrPA

For everyone that has the same opinion as me, please we can suggest to Pearl Abyss, and creating a ticket to them and Choose Suggestions. Create the ticket and ask for re-balancing the skill for Sorceress, I write the links below how to create the ticket suggestions. and Thank you.
Links: https://world.pearlabyss.com/Support/Qna/Write/Mobile

2020-02-09 13:25
Asia
Madrose
# 2

Anytime you farm active/sleep mode, you need to empty your bags at 100% for efficiency.  Especially if your target enemy is close to your CP.

The debuff to your total damage starts at -20% once you are over 100% full. This is like removing ~300 Attack from you.

Adding a self-heal will not fix this.  If you intend to farm over 100% weight regularly, transfer heavy loot to your horse periodically.

2020-02-09 14:38
America
REST0264329
# 3

@RosenField.

I know that fact. and this is my ranger. I don't need any potions to fulfill 200% of my bag, and you can look to the CP difference. my ranger lower than my sorceress. But grinding results and the efficiency too different. I tried all the classes available, and I can say Sorceress is a Tier F class. Lower than Warrior in this global version.

FYI, when I want to sleep mode or BS mode I keep my bag empty, I took the screenshot in half my grinding progress after she consumes half potions that I prepare before (300pcs).

2020-02-09 15:40
Asia
Madrose