a liar guild in balenos
# 1

Hello. im just a poor witch who trying to farm in nightmare and im suddenly met with a guild called Infinity. they just attacked me for no reason in the nightmare but im able to kill their members and hold my spot. i did that everytime while im in nightmare. One day they just out patience and they started to flame me. i didnt answer their flames. after couple hours(meanwhile i killed them like 10 more times) they started to accuse me with hacking using 3rd party programs. i was keep ignoring them. and that moment happened they just spammed my name in the server chat and said that im using speed hack. Also all of their guild member has reported me. im answered them i said im not using any third party programs. and then they come something interesting. they said we ve tested you with someone who got 4352 gear score(Shayn from the guardians guild)and i was faster than him. I didnt know when you faster than someone more geared than you, your are actually a hacker XD. anyway to make it clear im not using any speed hacks or third party programs im just playing on bluestacks thats it. i ll put some screen shots.

2020-02-07 06:06
Europe
REST0048694
# 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCvMEUNGpVk&feature=youtu.be

U cry to much, NM is a pvp place to farm if u want farm safely go to other place ;D

And u Hax!!! if someone watch u playing with it on, of course u turning that off now. xoxo

2020-02-07 06:16
Europe
Neftis
# 3

GJ you ve take out a witch 3900 gear with +4200 gear wp dude

that was 2v1 u were died too :D

2020-02-07 06:28
Europe
REST0048694
# 4

@Aerils wow , if that is a bot then it has a damn advanced AI to dodge and kite enemies like that :)

I see nothing in the video clip that can confirm he's using bot/macro/third party tool.

He's a witch, they have a buff to increase movement speed to run even faster than lightning + the blink dodge makes it even harder to catch up.

I'm not taking any side to defend or flame the person, It's just my opinion i can't see any weird behaviour.

You attacked 2vs1 he runs away, normal behaviours in NM map.

2020-02-07 06:40
Europe
REST0021566
# 5
He is playing a Witch. Normal skills. No bots or hacks.
You are 300 cp over and you are a Ranger. Plus. It's 2vs1 !
Honestly he did a good job. Lol
2020-02-07 07:28
Europe
iHez
# 6

Get Rekt- Aerils is that your entire clan responding & bkking you bro?

You kill people who are AFK farming and then complain? Seriously man its a game - im sorry you have no money like me and cant spend money ingame :D 

GG - Peace out its only a game 

2020-02-07 07:41
Europe
JaigoX
# 7

If u say he/she dont using nothing try get other witch by her side and see the diference between 1 animation and other... now he will be without it of course.

2020-02-07 07:51
Europe
Neftis
# 8
I can confirm I'm not in his guild and I take no sides, I only judge from your video.
It shows normal behaviour and nothing strange.

Just so you know to edit skills cool downs n speed up the character, you have to mod and inject the game files and this is very easy to detect from server side. PA would ban him long ago.
Original game data are scanned every log in and if something is not matching the original the anti cheat warns the devs about it. An investigation and then ban byebye.

He seems legit imo. Poor witch, hunted by toxic players. Gl mate.
2020-02-07 08:42
Europe
REST0021566
# 9

Actually - your not informed of the full story:

Me and my guild mates were afk farming - he comes and kill us- when we chase him he goes and QQs to server, for example here.

If anyone is toxic its Aerils, he posted here because he is mad. Its simple - if you cant fight someone dont start a fight. SO it fair for him to kill me when I am afk and when I am chasing him down its toxic?

He messaged me saying I cant kill take him down, so I have posted a video to show him that. 

2020-02-07 09:03
Europe
JaigoX
# 10
You don't see the archer's stats in the video. Say how much movement speed he has and how much attack speed he has.
The wizard definitely has no hack on. The only thing you see is that you are bad losers.
Many don't know, so here's a little explanation: 

Attack Speed: Spell casting time can be increased by up to 20%
Movement speed: can be increased up to 20% (Mage can reach this cap immediately with the heal)

2020-02-07 12:42
Europe
REST0431337
# 11

I'm a Delphe player dunno any of you but there is no hack you guys seems like bunch of noobs trying to catch someone lol. And next time use target lock when chasing someone.

2020-02-09 19:26
Europe
REST0390558