No heal for Sorceress!? Update 4/2
# 1

PA will you nerf and destroy all the other upcoming classes too?

Thanks for not listening to your player base and destroying one of the funniest class to play.

GREAT JOB PEARL ABYSS, KEEP IT UP!

Piss off the player base even more!

*Edited BDM to 1 star on playstore , you're welcome.

2020-02-04 03:11
Europe
REST0021566
# 2

mimimi....

2020-02-04 04:12
Europe
REST0431337
# 3

Have nothing to do with mimimimi.... they try that shit again first on soft release with the others classes...

2020-02-04 05:23
Europe
Ragnarsson
# 4

This class is almost not playable, it's really hard to farm high lvl mobs and drink that many potions.

We're talking about 3900++ maps, everyone who's playing sorceress are forced to farm at lower areas to drink less potions.

Why should every other classes be able to farm at 3900 areas and drink much less potions and sorceress have to use twice as many and maybe more.

Warriors and Giant has no heal skill but they are tanks, Sorceress is not suppost to be a tank.

2020-02-04 07:10
Europe
REST0021566
# 5
Its a fact that the sorc is useles,unplaya le
2020-02-04 08:27
Europe
Phoblus
# 6
Deleted by the writer.
# 7

lol have you guys tried boss rush with sorceress... now we need to do like 4-6 levels lower.

So damn frustrating, i hope the guy in charge of all PA changes and nerf balancing gets fired and replace with a better one.

I wonder if he even play the games and knows the classes.

Wouldn't surprise me if he removes valks and warriors shields too "oh to op blocking skills, lets remove it!"

Lanh is so OP lets remove her weapon and replace with a stick.

Striker is so OP in arena, lets remove his stun kick.

Dark Knight has an OP combo, lets nerf it to do 0 damage.

etc etc.

Will be fun to see all the stupid nerfs on upcoming classes.

2020-02-04 13:15
Europe
REST0021566
# 8
bump

2020-02-06 00:21
Europe
REST1337135
# 9

I still only see mimimimi.
the sorcer, has an incredible amount of mobility, has strong combo attacks and should also have life robbery? a little over the top. you just howl around that you can't roll over in pvp as you want. if you don't like the class, then swap. Warriors and giants also have no heal and they don't cry like you.

where are your arguments? you need more healing potions? all classes need more than the mage.
you have your advantages. so stop the mimimi shit.

2020-02-06 00:38
Europe
REST0431337
# 10

@Kastell aka Mr.Mimimi

I bet you don't play the class or have no idea how her skills works.

It's not even a heal skill, if we miss the target we get no "heals" and it's a huge different from Witch, Valk and Rangers heal.

We can't escape out of enemys range and heal up safe like them, we have to get close and have higher risk to not get the "heal".

I hope they remove witches heal and we will see Mr.Mimimi crying too :)

2020-02-06 09:37
Europe
REST0006656
# 11

Hahaha "MR.Mimimi" good one :)

Yeah he's just a troll and has no clue, just ignore him.

This post is for sorceress to fight for their "heal" skill to get restored and if Warriors and Giants don't fight for theirs, it has nothing to do 

with Sorceress. To be fair all classes should have a skill to regen some health.

Crying about sorceress having more mobility than other classes is just a proof of his knownledge about all classes are close to zero like the drop rates. :)

Mimimiimimi haha :D

2020-02-06 10:38
Europe
REST0021566
# 12

Again no arguments.
Of course you make claims so that you can sell your theory better. 
Of course I can also say that you have no idea about your own main class. Apart from that the Sorc. Steal mana, he should also have a dmg attack that can heal him and of course up to 3x per attempt.
It doesn't matter that every other class can be interrupted when heal. Nobody just gets a healing like that.
But of course you have no idea. Of course, people who don't fight in pvp can't understand that.
Or your level is just too low in pvp. Sorc. 7/8 spells are melee spells.
we howl now that we put ourselves in danger if we use a spell to harm the opponent and cannot heal ourselves from a distance. buhhuuuuu ...
I wonder why the warriors don't complain to the forum that they can't be teleported to the other? You didn't even play the class with heal. you don't even have the right to say: we want that back.
What you never had, you can't ask for "back". I love people like you, it shows how much idea people really have of the game.

the truth is that you only get upset because the class has rightly lost its advantage;)

2020-02-06 18:50
Europe
REST0431337
# 13
I think its better if classes and skills are
The same in every version of the game...
Are we worse than korean players or better?
Why we need to be treated differently?

2020-02-07 13:34
Europe
REST0224825
# 14
Ironic, since mimimi is using the same logic you use for warrior and giant, calling them "tanks"
2020-02-07 16:29
Asia
REST0539366
# 15

Create a ticket, and suggest the Pearl Abyss to balancing the skill. I agree to buff sorceress. she is too weak rn, maybe they can bring back life-steal soul siphon skills. Here the method I give you to create a ticket and choose the suggestion options.
Links: https://world.pearlabyss.com/Support/Qna/Write/Mobile

2020-02-09 20:13
Asia
Madrose