Unable to defeat The Executioner in South Mediah
# 1
Can anyone show me how to defeat The Executioner in South Mediah? I've tried many times already and my CP is 100 points better than it, yet I still can't beat it.
2020-02-03 12:36
Asia
REST1502313
# 2

Hello sir. I was just struggling like you in the first time that i did it. All you gotta do is run away from him, then he will chase you and do a big jump so all you have to do is dodge this jump and hit him, then run again and do again until you defeat him. 

2020-02-03 14:26
America
-
# 3

This guy is really tough and I was able to defeat him only after I had about 150 CP more than the required. Its very difficult to do on auto so I recommend actually fighting. I have found its much easier to stay really close to him. As he casts the chain or any other ability simply dodge behind him and keep hitting. It takes practice and quite a few deaths but eventually you will get the hang of it and killing him won't be a problem. Executioner is easily the hardest boss in all the content that has been released so far (Global Version) so don't feel too bad.

2020-02-04 04:21
Asia
DelMuerte
# 4
He's the toughest boss in the game for sure. Don't run from him, stay under his feet.
2020-02-04 09:03
America
REST0429332