Manipulated RNG favor P2W players over F2P and small spenders from PA side?
# 1

Like my first post about PA manipulating our RNG, if you sent them a ticket and ask about why your drop rate is so bad.

In the answer they sent, there's a text that makes you question RNG is not only server based but also account based?

The quote from PA in the ticket mail:

"However, rest assured that we didn't find any issues with these in-game mechanics nor any issues with the probability of your account."

Remember the website i linked last time that explains about Games Manipulating RNG in MMORPGs.

https://medium.com/7chain/how-are-drop-rates-manipulated-in-games-3f3ee4e3a974

Quote:

c. Item Guarantee for payment tiers: obtain item for spending

Let’s say you have a VIP user who spends fortune on a game yet never had the slightest luck. She never obtained the desired item while spending more   than $10,000; a system can be set up in a way such that certain items would never be dropped until users spend certain amount. It can also be set up so that even a small amount would cause certain items to pop up, in effort to achieve higher conversion rate of non-paying users to paying users

With other words when our account is getting old and to increase our RNG/probability chance for certain items we need to spend X amount of money.

Without spending enough, we getting nerfed to the ground.

I only buy Camp and BS buff and some pearls on promotions buy 1 get 1.

My drop rate feels like 1 to 2 orange with 1 slot every month, i guess it's not enough to get good orange with 2 slots or better.

PA could you tell us how much to spend to have an increased drop rate for 2 slot orange or better drops?

Will this say all F2P are screwd from day 1? their probability to get orange is so low and if they are lucky maybe one orange a month?

It make sense tho, my gf is totally F2P and only got 3 bad orange from soft launch till now. She had to farm silver and buy the other parts.

How many F2P players have recieved 2 slot orange or red item?

Todays MMORPGs with this kind of old school RNG manipulation makes the game really boring.

Now you guys know it's pointless to be online and grind for sure, the RNG of our account is already set and decided by PA.

Farm in BS mode and play other games meanwhile :)

2020-02-03 10:42
Europe
REST0021566
# 2
I agreed with your first contribution. But this theory does not reflect what we experience in the guild.
I personally bought quite a lot. Still, I haven't dropped a single 2 Slot Orange or Red. But many Complet F2P player from me Guild
drop it already
2020-02-03 11:45
Europe
REST0675370
# 3

Like they said on that website, if we don't spend X amount of money we won't be able to get the better items that easily.

Doesn't mean our chance is 0. ( even tho it feels like that )

50 100 200 dollars? who knows it can be set at 1000, 5000 or 10 000+

PA admited themself in the ticket respond with the "account probability"

Everything is based on account i think, when we create a new account the original probability/rng chance is normal to get everything.

After a few weeks in to the game when you're about 3500 CP + the luck runs out and your'e dried out of any luck in fields or shakatu.

Thats the theory of high CP players getting close to nothing.

To achieve anything now feels like we need to spend a lot more than the basic small spending habits.

With my test on the new account, 2 orange after 4 weeks of playing in between 2 accounts. ( got the second orange third week)

My original one got 1 orange during that time from 40k coins, the new account got 2 and it's from much less shakatu coins used, i guess around 6-8k.

Anyway the point is, it's not a fair what they do to old players and manipulate our drop rate compare to new players.

We shouldn't be forced to reach their X amount of money spent to increase our probability on our old accounts.

2020-02-03 12:16
Europe
REST0021566
# 4

if we summarize the above, then for a daily entry into the game for a certain time you need to give gifts, not the probability of receiving the item, but the item itself, thereby maintaining the loyalty of the players. dixi

2020-02-03 21:02
Europe
Мулламинов
# 5

Get you hooked as a new player,  then once your high enough and well established into the game, cut you off, forcing you to think you need to start buying stuff off of the item mall to progress because your not getting enough from normal in-game activites.

2020-02-03 21:45
America
HoesBags
# 6
PA uses variations in everything there are variations from a low lvl farming to a high lvl farming from a lvl 59 to a lvl 60 there is a huge variation in drop rates there are variations between a witch and an Archer or warrior and giant variations in area monster lvl violent monsters reg monsters. That said I do agree with you they manipulate the drop rates in order to....... Inspire ppl to spend and it's shameful and becoming common practice across all gaming. I haven't even checked but last I saw the relic altar that I have bought frags to increase the drop rate lvl to 17 and it wasn't even applying any of the drop rate I had from the relic skill I think their numbers and system is a mess sometimes even dropping below a 0 % chance
2020-02-04 13:25
America
REST0075668
# 7
Finally, some people with awareness instead of praising PA like they can do no wrong
2020-02-07 16:26
Asia
REST0539366