Disrespectfullness from PA system and world chat
# 1
If people only going to speak their native tounge in world chat and make guild names with national alphabet then pvp system bound to be of B-Grade. Since these nationalists refuse to use their national language off server chat instead of language chat and only speaking to those that language chat intented for they really not part of game. I even got whispers from people telling me i will in 2 years have to learn their national language within 1-2 years. How many languages is a swede supposed to learn Pearl Abyss above the 5-6 we already speak?
2020-02-02 23:16
Europe
Freaks
# 2
How can they let players use symbols in their names on a global server. Make it impossible to report those players. I think PA didn't think about it. Ban all other languages than English in world/server chat. If they want to speak their own language there's a channel for them.
2020-02-03 00:40
Europe
REST0021566
# 3
I agree. Global should be English.
2020-02-03 01:50
Europe
iHez
# 4

You just tell crap. Global also means global.
Who says it can only be spoken in English?
There are 47 countries in Europe and none of them are England or America! People can speak in the language they want, if you have a problem with it, there is also a channel for your official language.

2020-02-03 01:58
Europe
REST0431337
# 5
I agree to this one or need some translation options
2020-02-03 09:08
Asia
尺eD厶ian丅
# 6
I refuse to learn 47 languages when i already speak 6. Which is normal for a swede. Its not directed to minority languages without own language channel. Thing is with a certain nationalistic ideology spreading their territory over to rest of world. These people already have their own language channel and only speak to people with same nation, its not a global language but these people have a goal to bring their nationalistic interest into a global agenda. No wonder these people got economic sanctions on them from western world. I could learn their language but then i would only be able speak ones nations language. Im better of learning arabic than this silly chipmunk language. Kindly regards a swede that doesnt like disrespect. And yes Pearl Abyss allowing guild names in non latin alphabet on europe and NA servers just makes a field day for harrassers to sit safe
2020-02-03 11:25
Europe
Freaks
# 7
Sorry nope Kalall there is no languge for my native tounge, only this statement of yours shows how ignorant you are to the fact that you dont want to be part of a international game but want to drive a nationalistic agenda on a global scale
2020-02-03 11:27
Europe
Freaks
# 8

Listen here to a descendant of the Vikings, do you want to learn everything, do not want to force it, ahaha, is not it funny? not understood? this is Russia (c)

2020-02-03 20:50
Europe
Мулламинов
# 9
Ofc one dont comprehend russian humor when your name is gibberish
2020-02-03 21:27
Europe
Freaks
# 10
Вы чё вообще расслабились , разнылись как первоклашки
2020-02-04 05:26
Europe
REST0126539
# 11
Ye keep liking yourself mate
2020-02-04 10:08
Europe
Freaks
# 12

It is and remains the same. Any language can be spoken in global chat. If you have a problem with it, you can switch to others.

If some have forgotten here, it is less than 50 years ago that Russian was a language that was taught in schools (compulsory subject). English as a world language has only recently been established. It is very petty to get upset about it.

World language as the most spoken language

Chinese, with approximately 1,300 billion speakers.

Hindi (525 million, official language in India) and English (510 million)

Spanish (389 million)

Arabic (290 million)

Russian (278 million) and Portuguese (270 million)

2020-02-07 02:35
Europe
REST0431337
# 13
What im bothered about is those that think they can act any way and make a guild name in their own alphabet. Its a problem that occur for all but some. Being disrespectfull and then have guild name in own alphabet. Read up again so you comprehend.
2020-02-07 03:03
Europe
Freaks
# 14
GG for soviet imperialism and forcing language on others on others during nationlistic-communistic agenda as example for when a language was spoken during oppression
2020-02-07 03:15
Europe
Freaks
# 15
My language swedish was also forced to be spoken on half europe once, but i expect you to learn it to make propper pvp no? maybe we all should do this so no war possible. It would be good if it was possible to name your guilds for others so one can declare war
2020-02-07 03:21
Europe
Freaks