Annoyed with Blacksmith BDM 'Global' vs BDM 'KR'
# 1

I was excited for the Global mobile release of BDO but its clear we're getting a varied Mobile version than the BDM KR release and its deliberately nerfed.

Around at Blacksmith level 6 I was able to produce purples, but levelling from 7-10 produced no additional crafting recipes. When the January update

arrived Blacksmith levels 11-13 were introduced and the ability to craft yellows came with it.

However research from the KR server shows BDM Blacksmithing level 11-13 unlocks recipes for single slot Oranges, Yellows were available to craft on KR Blacksmith levels 8,9,10!

This is the biggest gripe I have, the Blacksmith, and I don't understand dev changes deliberately making KR and Global different games.... and ironically the patch notes from 1/7 picked up on this: as it shows these are patch notes from KR which genuinely had access to 'Mystical' at Blacksmith level 11, and its a concious choice to revoke the progression in Global release

"* There is an issue with the patch notes regarding Blacksmith. "Crafting of some Epic Gear and Weapons" was the intention, but it was mistranslated into "Mystical". Originally, this patch was to open Epic grade gear crafting in Blacksmith. "

2020-02-01 09:40
Europe
Yutah
# 2
"Time" is the answer. You can't expect a 2 year roadmap of the KR version updates rollout to be implemented in the first 6 months or year of the global launch.
KR version has those features to retain the whales and players that have been playing for 2 years.
New chars get a huge CP boost cause there is a huge gap in the CP ranks.
Even with that CP boost you will get nowhere near the top ranks.
PA at least want to run their game servers for 3 years and make a lot of $.
That's why there's a 2 year roadmap and it "seems" like global is "nerfed" compared to KR version.
You got to give the GM's a sound proven economic reasoning so they can bring it to the production department.

They made $ 1 billion with the black desert IP so they are not going to rock the boat that easily.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/venturebeat.com/2019/04/09/pearl-abyss-grosses-more-than-1-billion-for-black-desert-mmo/amp/
2020-02-01 15:11
America
iRonSpiKe
# 3

All they care about is money, but they don't understand they are loosing players every day if they don't balance it out better.

I need to clean my friendlist of inactive players 2 times a week since global launch.

I'm a high cp player and getting bored of this manipulated drop rates, it's rare to see any high cp player from lootlist getting an 

orange or red drop. It's cool they let new players catch up but why the hell slow down high cp players that much..

They can only make silver from selling bad orange, it's not like they can improve the CP much higher than that.

Looks like a new BDM remasterd incoming in a few months from global side if the devs don't wake up. :)

2020-02-01 17:57
Europe
REST0021566
# 4

¿why is this game in its global version so unattractive? in the Korean version there isn't autographic system, they don't modify the abilities of the characters such as the sorceress, there aren't annoying bugs such as the hit box and the rng is reasonable.. i really don't understand what is difficult to bring things in the same way as the Korean version

2020-02-02 17:09
America
Farrna
# 5
Why? Because PA is greedy. It's all about money they dont care about this release.

Seriously stop supporting them for giving us such a predatory system while KR version is an actual game. And yes KR started with some of these things...
2020-02-06 13:35
America
Metals