Don't buy pearl using iphone until they 'fix the issue'
# 1

I have purchased pear with no issue a few times. However they have a "Known Issue" where on occasion the pearls dont actually come to you after purchase. You will find more and more people posting to the forums about this. I have sent in tickets evey business days for an update. BD Mobile support have told me I need to contact apple, but apple says they cannot refund me for my $49.99 purchase, nor can they give me the pearls as that is 'up to the developer'. 

Basically, it has been almost a week, no pearls. No answers. They wont just manually send the pearl either. I just keep getting the run-around saying "We know thi is an issue" 

I have basically donated my money to the game it feels. Normally, I probably would donate. But I want it to be my choice. 

Anyone else having this same issue with no resolve. Or did they resolve it for you?

2020-01-29 11:30
America
REST1403817
# 2

I have the same issue. I purchased about $150 in pearls on 01/24/2020, and never received my pearls. There were some error that occured after I bought the pearls. I was still charged by the Apple Store. I also talked to the Apple store and they keep telling me to talk to the developer as they cannot help with refunds. They did give me a receipt and confirmed the funds did complete their transaction. I have openned multiple tickets for the issue and they keep closing the tickets, or post a copy/paste response in my ticket. We need to get some attention to this.

2020-01-29 13:12
America
ástron
# 3
Same thing happened to me, I bought the New Years Pearl deal and didn’t get it
2020-01-30 04:54
Europe
伟大的主
# 4

Still receiving a copy/paste response in my ticket. Can we get a real response to the issue, and reimbursement options?

2020-01-31 12:39
America
ástron