Black Desert Mobile Ideas and Complaints
# 1

Hi Black Desert Mobile Devs

#**1. Race Class
I feel too bland about the races but here's my ideas for new races :
1.gunner
2.necromancer
3.cleric or paladin(knight templar)
- i loved playing support role especially on guild wars please consider this one
4. Dark knight - the lower the hp the stronger it gets
5. Monk
6. Ninja
7.Elementalist

#**2.Ramoness Champion Event
Please a requirement for us to join cuz everyone wants to join and win good items
but the cp gap so here's my solution to this so anyone could join the upcoming event :Enhance a green armor and accessories to +10 to make the cp gap balance, you need to participate in every particular event and you will give them a ticket like an invitation the differences is Black spirit and relic right? lets say its your luck counts

#**3.Horse Armanents horse equipments that we can upgrade

#**4 Dungeon Raid with Party with boss minions and boss level make it bigger so and we can use our mount in this raid but make a requirements like required enhancements for the horse for you to able use it in the raid no ups means walk hahahaha

Complaints
#1 about auto gathering using your character cuz it always stop in some area and it keep reaching outside area where we cant go

#2 Arena smurfing ive been playing this game for almost 2weeks now but im already lvl 60 with 3000cp but in arena my adversary 1shot me (witch with 2500cp)

#3 70% to 90% hp settings sometimes its not working or delay
2020-01-29 02:30
Asia
REST1775353
# 2
Good job Devs for ruin sorceres for us... Now she don't has even that life steal heal... After lev 50 all will drop her
2020-01-29 06:42
Europe
REST0829010
# 3
Hi! Good day BDM devs. I'm sending a ticket for an incident that I encountered this morning. I just enhanced my alchemy stone (right after i woke up) going for hex but it failed. Unfortunately I accidentally canceled the restore option which leads me to buy restoration scrolls at cash shop and my pen alchemy stone returned to +0 awakened enhance since my restoration scrolls in my inventory is not enough. Is there a way for my alchemy stone to be restored to pen? I always support the game by buying items thru cash shop regularly. Btw the incident happened around 9:45am - 10:15am gmt+8, October 12, 2020. Attached w/ this ticket is the photo of my alchemy stone after the incident. It will be a great relief for me if my alchemy stone will be returned back to pen (please help me😭). I hope this will be addressed. I've invested a good amount of my money for this game. Sorry for causing you inconvenience. I promise It won't happen again. My in-game family name is ApecxZ. Hexe server.
2020-10-03 18:33
Asia
ApecxZ
# 4
Deleted by the writer.
# 5

Could u please be kind to give me back the transformation coupon subweapon and main weapon that i has missssss use it and change the WARLORD weapon into ARCHMAGE unintentionally without watching any tutorial to change class. i thought that if i change the sub and main weapon my class also change but it doesnt work that way , this type of system of changing class IS ALL THE SAME IN MMORPG such like the world of magic com2us company, they change class with A WHOLE FKING CLASS COUPON and all this change but this BLACK DESERT PIECE OF SHIT just making me hate MMORPG, it should have warn me cause i dont play archmage but people says that its strong and i change the main and sub weapon into ARCHMAGE SHIET, GIVE ME BACK THE COUPON OR I SUE YOUR FKING ASS

2020-12-14 17:17
Asia
RazerN
# 6
Since my rng in the game is soo bad, I've been buying stuff to get goodies, but it's also bad rng, I'm not the type to complaint, but this is absurd.. I mean really2 absurd..the game literally gives me a bad rng.. too bias this game is..
2021-05-06 22:03
Asia
爪卂g几卂尺
# 7
Hi PA, seems you have alot lf work to do.

I want to address a sudden bugging with corsair ,or might be because of berserker skills, it seems as tho i cant seem to dash out or use any skill when a berserker tries to use his skills thus killing me in the end.

Also, can you remove any further announcements like black rock shrine getting shattered, or any bell buff finished, except for GM announcements when people are in arena? Cause im my opinion poping that up in arena is very irrelevant. The reason why people are in arena is to fight not read anything. Its hard to focus or even see any approaching enemy when that happens , most importantly those pop ups are mere server divided popups not whole global wide. Cause to be honest? Those pop up cover almost half of the screen, seems pretty difficult to play if that happens. Again corsair is buggy, i understand that the hype with a new class is awesome but please, can you fix it? cause from the time you released it was extremly buggy. Thanks!
2021-07-17 05:03
Asia
Dïodel
# 8
Please can you tell me when guardian is coming to black desert mobile globally please I have always wanted to play a barbarian like woman that uses a large axe or hammer like the titan class but a woman also I want a combination of nova, guardian and lancer in my family to form a kind of Valkyrie women effect because all three use shield and heavy weapons please inform me on guardian date of creation
2021-10-18 06:17
Asia
kagelong
# 9
Dear Pa,

I have given time amidst my busy life to provide a feedback, I understand that PA is incompetent, cash grabbing greedy company but nonetheless, I hope this will be heeded.

Therefore, case in point, I strongly recommend that you revert the arena's availability to anytime again.

Any answer unless acknowledgement is invalid as any reasoning behind this uncreative, poor, dull, and lazy move is wrong for all intents and purpose.

I hope this feedback among others is recognized.

Sincerely,
KobeMaxRaido
2022-02-13 05:30
Asia
KobeMaxRaido
# 10
I have to issues
1. After completing all story requirements for Faded constellations it is still unavailable for me.
I have base CP 20k+ for my main character of lvl 75, awakened black sprit and also awaken my character but the story is still locked....please help me here.
2. Even after exploring Great desert and activating broken alters I am unable to unlock the map it is still blacked out.
Kindly fix these issues, as I am not able to play further and don't want to stop the great experience I had with the game this far.
Thanking you.
2024-03-10 14:12
Asia
DevilsAngels
# 11

Ever Frozen Lands Drop Complaint New Server (Oasis)
Hello PA - Can you explain such a situation!
5 hours of farm with all bonus attributes for drop rate + permanently under Flute. Not a single drop - not even an single Eye?!!
Did you lower the drop rate in the new server?! Or?
We give you our time and money to enjoy the game! And we get nervous! ?
I write not only on my behalf! Today, Monday (22. April. 2024), our entire guild has the same problem. People are upset and disappointed.
It would be good to take a note! People give their money to enjoy the game, not to get annoyed and disappointed!
With wishes for a nice week:
Clan : L24ever

server : Oasis

2024-04-22 02:38
Europe
Setalcus
# 12
i have complainment about treating your players for market glitch,they got perma ban for buyong things from alts,okay we get it its illegal action,now they know it is and will do better,but perma ban on it is too harsh,in my humble opiniong 14 days is more then enouch to learn them a lesson,please dont make us lose players on Oasis🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏and do something about Black sun points trading from alts instead perma bans for market,thank you in advance 🙏🏻
2024-04-30 05:23
Europe
Aizеn