Useless Auto graphics adjustment
# 1
Hi all,my problem is auto settings because I want to play max fps but when I do setting then game adjust best graphics lol So game adjusted max settings but I dont want it close this f** because its broken just make a lag
2020-01-27 07:32
Europe
REST0009697
# 2

I agree

2020-02-05 19:34
Asia
Dyt08
# 3
Yes, it keeps suddenly interrupting the game and switching me from "low" to "high" graphics settings. Multiple bug reports to customer service get a false stock reply "if the phone is overheating or dropping frames it auto adjusts settings for smoother performance" .... neither of which is true and what the auto adjust does is the exact opposite, changing settings all to "high" for the absolute worst performance possible.

2020-03-04 14:13
America
-
# 4
Developers. Are you seeing this? It seems that im not the only one getting annoyed by this auto graphics adjustment. Im using Poco f1 and it runs perfectly fine on max fps but the game keeps changing it to 30 fps. Why not add a disable auto adjust switch?? I love the game but this lovely auto adjust is making things rather insanely frustrating to play..
2020-04-23 23:42
Asia
Onikkiri