iOS purchase bug - Unresolved
# 1
Anyone else out there STILL missing pearls from the 1/24/20 iOS purchase bug? I get trying to work out the reason why it happened, but 3 days without resolution is unacceptable.
2020-01-27 07:29
America
REST0097576
# 2

Yes - same here - very disappointing & not acceptable at all to neither have received the pearls nor have a reimbursement issued after now 4 days ...

2020-01-28 04:37
Europe
REST1142916
# 3
Same here. Completely unacceptable. I submitted a new ticket and they said I should contact Apple. I contacted Apple and low and behold they said they couldn’t do anything and I’d have to go back to the developers. I’m not dealing with this run around. I contacted Amex and initiated a charge back.
2020-01-28 13:44
America
Vesano
# 4
My problem is also not resolved.
2020-01-29 04:08
Europe
伟大的主
# 5
Same thing happened to me, I bought the New Years Pearl deal and didn’t get it. PA responded by saying contact Apple because they can’t do anything about it. Weird to me but anyways I contacted Apple and of course they refused to refund me so now like a user just said I’m going through my credit card company. This is such nonsense that a company can’t issue their own refunds?!
2020-01-29 19:47
America
Cruzankilla
# 6
Weird bc i just got a pack for 29.99 and went through all the prompts to have them ready but they didn’t show. Not in inventory or anything. Restarted, relogged as well as tried 2 other devices and nothing, but the transaction was completed on Apple and bank side.

Dropped a ticket and if something can’t be worked I will be contacting Apple to have any transaction reversed and deleting this cash grab hole they call a game.
2020-04-12 11:02
America
obiewan