Why Valkyries best in arena ? Arena CP system?
# 1

As I said in the title why valkyries can beat all other class in arena. They easily block skills and take almost zero damage so they can easily kill you with 1 combo.  Why they have high damage besides high defense? This is totally ridiculous for other classes. This is so unfair. This game has the worst pvp system I've ever seen. Today I did pvp with someone who is 520 CP higher than me. LoL.

2020-01-26 02:29
Europe
xReaktive
# 2

Yeah i can say after hundreds of played arena matches that valk is currently T1 class imo.

Ranger is T2 imo, warrior and witch (i play witch) share T3 and giant is like T9 or something.

Valk just have too many inv frames and CC imunity skills on top of great mobility, dmg and cc. She basicly has it all.

But about CP, i have won agains 800+ cp opponents so CP doesnt say mutch in arena matches...

2020-01-26 08:23
Europe
REST0311500
# 3

Believe me what you are saying is far from the truth. Currently archers are T1.. I'm a Valk, and yes I have had some nice wins in the arena. But I have been crushed a handful of times by rangers. I think the ranger class is overpowered TBH. 

2020-01-26 15:13
America
REST0389852
# 4
I am a Ranger and I haven't lost yet to a Valk within 250~ CP difference than me. They may have a few evasive skills but Rangers have fast cast stuns that can interrupt their slow cast power skills and as a ranger you can evade everything they dish out. I'm not saying any class is best but Valk is deffinately not.
2020-01-28 18:59
America
Biblical
# 5

Guys who is saying ranger is stronger than valk  it means you are not good enough valk player or you didn't paired a good valk player yet. Because I'm very good ranger player I can beat 500+ CP  witches, rangers, giants only Valks can beat me if they're good enough.  If you're clever Valk player you can beat every single class in game. 

2020-01-29 00:47
Europe
xReaktive
# 6
Reaktive you just confirmed that rangers need a dbuff with what you said
2020-01-30 09:17
Europe
Phoblus
# 7

lol I meant I'm good at arena & playing ranger :) Don't skew it. 

I play clever in arena. Do you understand from what are you reading? I said '' I can beat 500 CP higher rangers too'' while I'm a ranger. What is that mean ? :)

2020-01-30 13:20
Europe
xReaktive
# 8

Im a valk player and using a HIT and RUN fighting strategy. and i always a hard time to kill witch and same class because they also got heal.. other than any class i can defeat them even 400cp higher average player.. but for those who play pro with that cp gap.. im sure im dead.

2020-01-30 17:53
Asia
Yеnnefeг
# 9

Valks also have heal skill bro come'n. Valks hit and run hard to catch and hard to escape from them.  1 Valk combo = 50% hp loss if higher CP.  

2020-01-31 00:44
Europe
xReaktive