Disable AUTO in PVP zones and Node Wars
# 1

So the whole concept behind being able to auto farm is amazing for people who might not be able to devote a bunch of their personal time to playing the game. That being said, I do think players that are active should be rewarded since they are devoting their time to being competitive. Having 1 guild able to farm nightmare zone 24/7 because of auto farm is a bit too overpowered. It will only strengthen the CP gap between guilds that have players who spend money and guilds that are mostly free to play but still want to remain competitive. Now onto node wars, and some of these points I make would also apply to nightmare zone. Node wars should require you to be actively pressing abilities exactly the same as Arena does. A 4800 player could literally just walk to the enemy base click auto and then leave their game and go poop come back and probably still be alive. It just seems a bit ridiculous. I believe making this change will also promote activity and longevity. Players that are further behind will still feel able to outplay or devote extra time to improving. Players will start to quit if they believe their time and effort is all for nothing because there is no outplay potential.

TL;DR: Auto in all PVP zones including node wars should be disabled the same as it is in Arena. 

Thank you if you actually read this.

2020-01-19 21:08
America
REST0977046
# 2

Black spirit makes auto pvp obsolete

2020-01-19 23:22
Europe
Freaks
# 3

Highly disagree on this one coach... People have connection issues etc and this makes it somewhat bearable for those people + busy bodies. Not everyone is hardcore and even I understand that. But goodluck with your recommendation about 90% of the population disagrees with you.

2020-01-20 13:42
America
Controller
# 4

BS mode has pros and cons:

+ you can safely set Outlaw mode for extra +5% loot and exp

+ you get extra LT

- you only get 50% loot comparing to afk mode

PS: Arena will soon have auto-mode too if we follor KR 1-to-1

2020-01-21 00:38
Europe
REST0056764
# 5
In node wars I agree for sure. You have to be there to play it. Like arena, it's not for afk. The game is fun to play, play it.
2020-01-21 01:14
America
equinox1191
# 6

I prob don't see any good about taking auto out in node war. If someone can kill you on auto, how is it any different if they aren't? Unless you have the belief that every strong player are weak if they have to press the button them self. I'm 50/50 or don't really care if they change this or not.

But on Nightmare, I totally agree on NO auto. That would open up for more people to grind there and in a small stop whale from farther getting ahead.
It just make more sense to know that in a PVP area that anyone you see there is not afk.

2020-01-21 06:25
America
miniCHASE