Did you know that?
# 1
Note: This is a test account for game verification such as player count.

Tip for everyone:
Buy all “newbie” items in the 5 day trial period and drown in the late game RNG jungle of BDM. Conclusion: Anyone who buys once has a worse gaming experience than someone who doesn't buy anything.

This game is now dead. The number of human players is extremely small. Pearl Abyss balances the situation with a bot system. How many times have I followed pseudo players, shadows who just appear. Have you noticed that sometimes a player runs past you? A newbie, I once tried to write to someone like this with friendly, simple sentences that people can understand, unless it's a bot. The European server has seen a significant decrease in players since the merger with the Russian server. My estimated percentage of EU players versus Russian multi accounts and bots is at most 8 to 11% EU players. You also know that Russian players have created fake guilds and these have recently turned into unfair human versus bot/multi-account battles. I sneaked into one and experienced this first hand. Guild a¹ declares war versus Guild b². Players from the stronger guild log in via pc emulator, b² pseudo players 99% afk lose against a¹ and so on. Already reported to Pearl Abyss with video proof, their answer: nothing. Next, Russian war propaganda in the EU server chat or inflammatory slogans against Israel. Answer from Pearl Abyss - big silence. It must be horrible for a new player, especially the younger generation, to be influenced by so many bad mostly Russian players. Well, the latest family names, translated from Russian to English: words I won't pronounce. With a clear definition towards hate speech, racism, glorification of violence, Holocaust denial. Most of these names and words are bypassed with special characters. What does Pearl Abyss say? we don't care. Wow 2007 words for a game and forum where no game developer is interested, it would be a shame to only get one comment from Pearl Abyss.

Edit: Why do you think the game has so much Gig, almost 13Gig? Graphically? Sounds or music? Extra areas? Nope, take the game apart, you'll be amazed.

Edit: There are estimated to be around 3,870 daily players worldwide. Divided across 3 main servers, that's not much.
There were once 14,560 players before the server merger.

About emulators:
I don't mind using one for games like Amiga 500 or other retro games. But for functional games that are called "mobile" games. No, lying about being a good gamer by taking advantage of what a smartphone can't do, running continuously 24/7.

Even big game developers have recognized this, but not Pearl Abyss. And they talk about fairness in their Games.

Removing Black Spirit offline mode:
Failed attempt to increase daily login statistics of players. But what has succeeded is the decrease in players.
You could do fishing and gathering (skill increase), farming, title farming and much more.

Fun Question for dummies:
I once did a test run with a friend.
He used a PC emulator, I used a smartphone. Who do you think ran faster? Two level 1 Destroyer.
2024-04-21 17:11
Europe
Cllumza