Market,loot drops and 30 percent taxes
# 1
Can they restock the market items and take out the 30 percent tax when you sell an item? Cause that thing is so useless if they taking out 30 percent out of your selling item it's so hard to make silver and the lots drops dont make no sense I have been there for like 6 days and no orange drop or yellow and that goblin guy loot is so useless also..I really hope the developer read this I know they want money
2020-01-15 15:58
America
Zenuji
# 2

I've played RO for too long to understand this kind of mecanism... It basically is useful for two reasons:

1) It prevents speculation and inflation based on "playing the market", what consists in buying items and selling them for higher prices.

2) It's also a money sink, what prevents inflation.

2020-01-15 20:23
America
Draemor
# 3

Yep, it's there for a reason and that reason is to prevent a few people from taking over the market and manipulating it to rip the rest of us off, and also as a money sink to keep prices in line with cashflow. 

It also incetivizes you to work on your own gear progression since selling gear won't make a ton of cash, and buying it is expensive, so you grind out your own stuff. This is instead of letting people just sell a bunch of useless junk at inflated prices, make a ton of cash, and buy endgame gear without really playing the game very much. 

2020-01-16 11:39
America
baksha