You and the rng of the Game are shit
# 1
It is not possible to have the shitty rng that they still have in this fucking game after so much time, being able to throw 36k attempts for a totem at +8 and it not going up but the worst thing is having more than 400k attempts for that without having net success Either you are very stupid or you have very bad programmers to make a game as even as possible, because to have everything at the "maximum" you have to spend a lot of money which seems like a mockery for the players who do not have that economic capacity that apparently That's the only thing that interests you, or even worse, giving noob or new people full totema +8, accs +9 and in some cases even pieces of equipment at +9, people who will surely leave the game in a short time. Seriously, you are idiots. and a damn joke because because of that shitty rng they use people are abandoning the game but they reward new people or unpleasant people in the game they ban them for days nothing more my god how they are assholes makes me want to go and put them a shame to see if they have enough gray matter so that they can understand what is needed in this game that you only pay attention to if you are whales spending thousands of dollars a month but for my sake you can go fuck your mother each and every one of those who work in your company, and happy new year, I hope I blame them for being stupid..
2024-01-01 08:45
America
JaZzO