Gear Drops
# 1

Nothing not ever drops from boss rush fights or guild rush or world  boss.  I have never seen a drop higher than a purple ever and i play everyday.  I love this game but its gettting real frustrating when it makes you not want to play because nothing ever falls.  Please help some advice please.

2020-01-12 08:27
America
REST0180432
# 2

Drops are rare, rush through the story. Go back to get knowledge or start an alt. Use BSM at night, save up silver and buy epics. The grind can seem slow, and I have never gotten anything notworthy from boss rush or ancient chamber. I got some black crystals from world boss a few times. Also, paying real money doesn't help at all. There are some things you can buy but they seem very lackluster for the cost. You can get the same results from farming for a day or two. Just find a great place to get silver and live there, goto camp and sell junk every hour or so. Do dailies, find a guild, just kind of don't expect anything, just play the game without any desire to get anything. The key is to trick fate, fate wants you to be sad, if it thinks you don't care, it'll let some items through. Pray to RNGesus also.

2020-01-13 12:12
America
equinox1191
# 3

Forget the "pray to RNJesus" part. It will not help. I am talking from experience.

2020-01-17 00:33
Europe
REST0457710
# 4

Did you make a sacrifice? RNGesus, just like, Jesus classic wants blood. You have to make a significant sacrifice, I'd recommend removing a testicle (you have 2 don't worry) and offering it up. If you're a woman you shouldn't be playing games, they aren't made for you.

2020-01-17 12:17
America
equinox1191