P2winners pushing it too far
# 1
Let me Day un the First place that I'm not against the p2w that is currently in the game but There needs to be Limits like on bdo. Now rich people are trying to Buy other people's gear with real money transfer and I can't believe they dont get vannes for that, they even advertise it on chat. AT some point that's only gonna make people want to quit, the bridge between the common players and those rich people is juste getting bigger and bigger, you need to ban those who Trade outside of the game market at the vert least.
Yall are starting to look like a joke not being able to ban anyone juste because you dont want to lose money, there's a ton of bots that should already be banned, they surely know they dont have the right to trade on game items against real money (like on every game) but they still advertise it because they think there's not a single chance you're gonna ban Them. I guess "since they put alot of money info the game they can Do whatever they want". Prove me wrong please.
2020-01-10 14:11
America
REST1226212
# 2

But as I know there is no system in BDM to give away equipment for real money as there is no way to put your item on trade market at 0 silver. 

2020-01-11 20:26
Asia
REST0131019
# 3
Not sure how they would sell an item for real money. There is no adequate way to transfer it.
2020-01-12 06:07
America
Ensane