Player Base Shrinking
# 1

As a competitive player in a small but proud competitive guild in NA, I have noticed for a while that the player base has been shrinking.  The competitive higher cp players are all consolidating into three guilds on the server.  Siege is dead content.  The new players that do come in are not useful to a competitive guild because their cp is low and it will take 9 to 12 months of super sweaty and thirsty f2p gains to be even close to the required cp for a competitive guild.  Even spenders will take a long time to get caught up to be somewhat useful in the game.  There are quite a few of us 60k+ players that are looking for an answer from Pearl Abyss during Calpheon Ball.  I truly hope that there will be some sort of roadmap that will lead more competitive players to the game or disincentivize the higher cp from consolidating into just three guilds.  If there isn't anything that is presented about this problem, this day 1 player may finally decide to hang up his boots and move on.  I am not the only "whale" that is thinking along these lines.  We all see the writing on the wall and are truly hoping for some answers or just a little hope that Pearl Abyss is wargaming ways to breath some new life into a game that we love but sadly see dying.  

Pearl Abyss, please help and give us all hope!

2023-11-19 17:04
America
Malistrand
# 2
Yup siege is dead across 3 servers now because of this too. Any suggestions to fix siege they ignore and watch people quit game instead.
2023-11-19 17:35
America
Nuít
# 3
Gearand Accessories enhancement is becoming more difficult than before, the success rate is pretty low and fail rate is too high... 1M Resto won't be enough at this point. it's not easy to get Materials since the loot drop is low too... I've been collecting Materialss for almost a year just to enhance my Gears just to catch up to others... I'm too behind.
2023-11-21 08:48
Asia
StarrScream
# 4

I guess the "fun" factor was already faded long before. And all was left was non-stop farming without the guarantee of progress even after months of grinding.
- Black Sun is not fun. it's just a bunch of high cp gangking on low to mid-tier cp.

- Class balanced is messed up. If you're not using any meta/broken class, 90% of the game experience will suck - you cannot farm as much or your damage output will suck over any meta/broken class.

- Great Ocean content is a dead zone - just for auto-fishing for patriago.

It's kinda sucks that we are stuck in a game loop that's not even rewarding anymore.

2023-11-30 10:33
Asia
xSudo
# 5
Have to agree. Pearlabyss seems more concerned about the money they are making than the plyers who really enjoy this game and want to keep playing. This type of behavior is discouraging players and making them leave the game. Pearlabyss… make the game great again!!! Give the players something to look forward too you will see they will stay. Especially the new players. Raise the drop rate and especially the enhancements. We waste so much time grinding and collecting materials only to suffer watching a piece of gear go from +7 to zero. Very disappointing. People will leave the game, you need to do something to keep us here. Enough said!
2023-12-03 22:45
America
RoninKnight
# 6

I’ve been playing this game for more than 3 years,, this is the only MMO i manage to last long. while in game I’ve seen many newbies, wanted to learn the game. I’ve been trying to help to hook-up into this game as far as i can. tho try to keep answering their questions on how to. or bla... bla... bla..  but as i expected.. they would last only for a quarter of the year.. nearly half of the year. "how do i know?? FriendLists, for some reasons and truly facts as they keep progressing, they experiencing difficulties and frustrations in game.

when i see people watching me playing BDM and they asked about the progress.."All i can say is, Hmmm NEW CLASS / NEW Gears" and knowing that they are also use to play the same Game but choose to quit and leave the game due to dificulties and disatisfactions

kind of a "simple small rock on the way can hindered and ruin the game experience"

tho... im also waiting for the right time and moment to leave this game for good.

I've invested so much time and fortune into this game.. which only gives me stress and frustration,

2023-12-09 13:33
Asia
Arhvandike