Harassment and abuse of Guild wars system by people
# 1

My complaint over the recently implemented Guild Wars system for new players such as myself.

I now face difficulty just doing the story quests and sub quests as guilds just declare war and camp at the story mission areas to wait for the new players to let them kill and accumulate guild points. 

There should be a better way to implement guild wars without making the game hostile for all new players. If the aim is to get players to spend real money to upgrade gear then... sorry. Players, like me who face difiiculty progressing through the story now, will just quit and take their money to spend on other less hostile games that do not promote harassment of players. 

SInce outlaw mode system is already in place on map areas, then guild war system should not be a repeat of that where players have no choice but to be subjected to abuses of hostile players. Guild wars should be restricted to war over ownership of nodes and not an open world invitation to declare war on every single new player in sight.

I do hope the devs review the guild wars system and not make it a nightmare for new players

2020-01-10 03:11
Asia
REST1695798
# 2
I am a bit confused. Guild wars definitely needs a mechanism of withdrawal so low level guilds can’t be perpetually bullied.

However your story implies guilds are just killing random players and not actually declaring on entire guilds. Just find it hard to follow your narrative. The point of guild wars is to let guilds pvp all over the map without the Easy deactivate. That doesn’t need to go away.

There just needs to be mechanisms in place to stop abuse and bullying.
2020-01-12 06:13
America
Ensane