Trying to retrieve a guest account with a guest ID
# 1
Hello,

When I first started playing, I set up a guest account as I didnt know if I would enjoy the game or not. I ended up loving it and getting 2 characters leveled up pretty high. I am devastated though because I tried to install another game and it told me to delete some apps to make room for it. It automatically had black desert mobile checked but I unchecked it, checked other apps to be deleted and said confirm. Then the window popped up again telling me to delete some apps, so thinking it already had my checked apps saved, I just said confirm without reviewing it. That was my mistake because it checked black desert again and now it deleted my game. In a panic, I reinstalled it and tried to find my guest account but it prompted me to make a new account entirely. When I put in my guest account family name, it said the family name already exists so I'm assuming my character data is still in there somewhere I just dont know how to get it back...please help if you can. I'm really upset my mistake caused me to lose a month of progress. I have my guest ID if itll help.
2020-01-07 09:49
America
REST0737889
# 2
Try customer support. There they will give you an answer by email.

https://world.pearlabyss.com/Support/Start/Index/Mobile
2020-01-07 14:19
America
iRonSpiKe