Anyone stuck at main quest?
# 1
I'm using ranger lvl 52 or 53, can't remember clearly, with black spirit lvl 101~102. I only have golden main weapon and rest all purple, +20 enhancements. Accesseries also purple with some +3. So my cp is now 2400 with bonuses.

I have reached the Mansha's forest and have to fight boss after that quest (I think it was orges boss thing). The problem is that my cp is too low to defeat the boss....

When I look around in ranking, there are quite numbers of ppl who can reach 2500-2600 cp.

Is there way to get stronger faster?? I want to complete the main quests but cp is blocking me to do so...

Ps. I have searched most of knowledge to the area where I am...Bosh rush also doing to max, ancient ruins as well.. but that shataku(?) Lad is not so cooperative to me :(
2020-01-06 19:20
Asia
REST0493007
# 2

keep enhancing; do your node and stone craftng for more of em. it would have been cheaper for you to purchase +7 blues for the price of your +3 purples since the bonus for +7 is way better than +3.

make sure you're doing your daily ruins and running all your rushes for the rewards. 

keep your lightstone up to date; prioritize ones that give you substats that increase your attack and defense

use crystals that increase your attack or defense

roll your relics; you get a bunch of fragments every day and the blues really add up to enhance.

2020-01-06 22:40
America
Favorite
# 3
I'm currently stuck at 55 can't kill the Executioner Boss.
But i started working on my gear.
Yellow set with purple accessories with 2600 cp not high but good enough to farm.
My advice for you is to make a new character and do quests get more contribution points to get more workers, gather more resources. Unlock logging lv5 ( after apprentice )

Good luck
2020-01-07 04:06
Europe
iHez
# 4

Been stuck like that few times. Latest with the Execusioner boss, where I had to go way over the recomended cp to be able to take him down. Anyway, if you start feeling fustrated my recomendation would be to just take a little break from your main character and level an alt. You get boss scrolls and family cp by doing that so it will benefit your main and give you something to do when you have time to play instead of just autogrinding with your main.  I also watched some youtube vidoes that said that later on you will want to have multiple levelled characters on your account for some contect that isn't in global yet, so it's not waisted time investment either.   

2020-01-07 04:48
Europe
REST0069937
# 5
Try to memorize the boss attack pattern. I manage to beat hexe marie with 2399 cp after 4 tries and hundred of pots.
2020-01-12 11:07
Asia
REST1461679