Is the soup applying the effect?
# 1

Is there something wrong with this soup?
I've been testing for days and noticed that the best items fall when I'm out of soup. When I turn on soup and pk modes, the quality of items decreases greatly.
It sounds ironic, but I tested for 4 days straight, 2 with soup and pk and 2 without soup and pk.
I have many more enhancement items and spiritual items, without using soup mode and outlaws, and only get purple and yellow items when I'm out of soup mode and outlaws.
I asked the guild team to take the test, got the same answer, it's better without soup and outlaws!

2020-01-06 07:32
America
REST0394812
# 2

Don't get tricked guys. He wants you to turn off outlaw so he can farm safely! Just kidding

It still works for me. Without soup I get about 360k to 380k silver per hour on average. With soup its >400k silver per hour

2020-01-06 08:34
Asia
Orsellia
# 3

I believe the trash really does increase, but the other better items fall dramatically!

All the yellow items I received were when I ran out of buff!

2020-01-06 10:01
America
REST0394812
# 4

Well rng is still rng. I still get more purple and even yellow condensed energy with soup though. Got 2 orange gear as well with both soup and outlaw

2020-01-06 10:33
Asia
Orsellia
# 5
I dont think you understand how marginality works. You need to actually do real tests, with hard numbers.

As in
X = Mobs killed
Y = Amount of Yellow loot
Z = Amount of Orange Loot
A = Time ( 3 hours since thats how long a buff lasts)

And etc, then you measure this multiple times. Ideally you would want like 100 samples but thats alot of time, you could also enlist help. or you can take less samples and use the median.
2020-01-06 12:41
America
REST0378964